Random good picture Not show
1. She won first prize in the 100 metres race.
2. My sister won first prize for her singing.
3. He won first prize in the woodwind section.
4. The clever girl bore off the first prize.
5. We anticipated her winning first prize.
6. Our team will try for the first prize.
7. She won first prize in the competition.
8. Carlos was awarded first prize in the essay competition.
9. The first prize is a return flight to Delhi.
10. I am still amazed that she won first prize.
11. I'm glad to learn that you won first prize in the composition contest held at your school.I'd like to take this opportunity to offer my congratulations on your success.
12. She won first prize, though none of us had expected it.
12. Wish you will love sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
13. His sculpture of a horse won first prize.
14. The first prize was bestowed upon the winner.
15. She nearly won first prize.
16. She went and won first prize!
17. They all tried after the first prize.
18. Her flower arrangement won first prize.
19. She missed the first prize by a whisker.
20. You'll never guess what - Laurie won first prize!
21. She won first prize in a painting competition.
22. She is going after the first prize.
23. He landed the first prize.
24. She won first prize .
25. First prize is a ￡1000 travel voucher.
26. The judge awarded me first prize.
27. The first prize has gone to Dr John Gentle.
28. The names of those two scientists are bracketed for the first prize.
29. Although he had only entered the contest for fun, he won first prize.
30. I am pleased to inform you that you have won first prize in this month's competition.
More similar words: the first person, in the first place, first, prize, at first, first of all, at first sight, first and foremost, authorize, characterize, at present, horizon, upstairs, firm, burst, at worst, firmly, fire up, on fire, burst in, confirm, size up, burst into, understand, citizen, utilize, realize, set fire to, catch fire, minimize.