Random good picture Not show
1. Elections will now take place on November the twenty-fifth.
2. It was their twenty-fifth wedding anniversary last week.
3. It was lost on November twenty-fifth.
4. What would the photos of my twenty-fifth wedding anniversary have revealed?
5. Tuesday 15 April 1746 was Cumberland's twenty-fifth birthday and he used the occasion to give his troops a rest.
6. Thoughts on my twenty-fifth birthday, which was to be my last in a prison-camp.
7. December twenty-fifth is Christmas. The holiday has many traditions.
8. My birthday is July twenty-fifth.
9. One year on the twenty-fifth of December, Tokufu, who was very old, said to his disciples: "I am not going to be alive next year so you fellows should treat me well this year."
10. On the night of the twenty-fifth, at their urgent request, I met with the Joint Chiefs of Staff to discuss the gays-in-the-military issue.
11. Millions of Americans will celebrate Christmas on December twenty-fifth. It is the most widely celebrated religious holiday in the United States.
12. The next day, May the twenty-fifth, was Mannia's wedding day.
13. Jane: This year, Chinese New Year is the twenty-fifth of January.
14. The investment roughly equals one twenty-fifth of China's economic output this month and the total GDP of Sichuan province last year.
14. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and create good sentences.
15. On June twenty-fifth, nineteen-fifty, North Korean soldiers crossed the thirty-eighth parallel.
16. No one could remain in Xanth after his twenty-fifth birthday unless he demonstrated a magic talent.
17. Then, on April twenty-fifth, General Taylor received word that a large Mexican force had crossed the border a few kilometers up the river. A small force of American soldiers went to investigate.
18. Next month is the twenty-fifth anniversary of the explosion and fire that destroyed a reactor at Chernobyl in Ukraine.
19. On June twenty-fifth, nineteen fifty, forces from North Korea invaded South Korea.
20. The single event which marked the dividing line was the company's twenty-fifth anniversary celebration in April 1979.
21. It chanced that, in the year of grace 1482, Annunciation Day fell on Tuesday, the twenty-fifth of March.
22. A: Yes, Mr. Cohen. I will show you the twenty-second floor and the twenty-fifth floor.
23. Yes, Mr. Cohen. I will show you the twenty-second floor and twenty-fifth floor. We can go anytime.
24. I think what happened is a miracle and the way everything has happened since the fist day, since January twenty-fifth, has been a miracle.
25. One of the most explosive performances I've ever witnessed was Jackson sliding across the stage at the Motown twenty-fifth anniversary show.
26. Article15. The term of protection of software copyright is 25 years(sentencedict.com), ending on the 31st of December of the twenty-fifth year after the first publication of the software.
27. The man who found an easier way for people to cut grass and weeds died in Houston on June twenty-fifth. He was eighty-five years old.
28. It was an unusually quiet day in the emergency room on December twenty-fifth.
More similar words: twenty-five, twenty-first, twenty-four, twenty-fourth, fifty-fifty, twenty, twenty-one, twenty-two, twenty-six, twenty-sixth, twenty-nine, twenty-seven, twenty-eight, twenty-third, twenty-three, twenty-second, fifth amendment, fifth, fifthly, fifth wheel, fifth column, fifth avenue, take the fifth, twenties, twentieth, fifteenth, safety first, fifty, authority figure, equity financing.