Random good picture Not show
1. Focal fibrinoid necrosis(arrowheads)and moderate amount of lymphocyte and plasma cell infiltration is visible in the vessel wall.
2. Malignant hypertension leads to fibrinoid necrosis of small arteries as shown here.
3. An area of fibrinoid necrosis walled off by a cuff of histiocytes is seen in this prostate biopsy. This is most likely in response to a previous biopsy.
4. They can occasionally appear in visceral organs. There is a central area of fibrinoid necrosis surrounded by pallisading epithelioid macrophages and other mononuclear cells.
5. One complication of hyperplastic arteriolosclerosis with malignant hypertension is fibrinoid necrosis, as seen here in a renal arteriole.
6. Histopathologic examination of the early lesion for definite diagnosis showed deposition of a homogeneous fibrinoid material within blood vessels of dermis.
More similar words: fibrinous, fibrinogen, fibrinolysis, fibrin, crinoid, fibroid, fibril, myofibril, resinoid, retinoid, carcinoid, fibrillation, defibrillator, defibrillation, atrial fibrillation, ventricular fibrillation, fibre, fibred, fibroin, fibrous, fibroma, fibrotic, fibrosis, fibreboard, fibroblast, fibreglass, fibre-optic, fibronectin, nerve fibre, glass fibre.