Random good picture Not show
1. Foreign trade; Favorable Balance Of Trade; Processing trade; Present situation; Countermeasure.
2. But in later material, will also push the favorable balance of trade synthesis evil spirit to favor, will let the master turn each kind of half beastly person.
3. High favorable balance of trade increases China's overall national strength continuously and meanwhile it also brings a good many clashes in the international economic intercourses.
4. We will be in danger of losing the favorable balance of trade if we do not control the import.
5. In order to adjust the favorable balance of trade, the Chinese government has reduced rate of tax rebate on the main industry such as spinning and weaving clothing,(http://sentencedict.com) iron and steel once again.
6. The favorable balance of trade reflects the good situation of China's foreign trade development, but it also brings about many unfavorable influences.
7. This paper studies the remarkable increase of favorable balance of trade in China in 2005 . It illustrates the major characteristics and major causes of such imbalance.
8. Nations try to maintain a favorable balance of trade, which assured them of the means to buy necessary imports.
9. A country that is running a surplus, or favorable balance of trade, is, for the time being, importing goods and services of less value than those it is exporting.
10. A "favorable balance of trade" really means exporting more than we import, sending abroad goods of greater total value than the goods we get from abroad.
11. And the way to accumulate it was to maintain a favorable balance of trade.
12. This paper established an econometric model and carries the empirical study of China's outward foreign direct investment and favorable balance of trade and bases on this view.
13. The result indicates that the structural adjustment of tax rebate has a limit effect on favorable balance of trade.
14. The tax rebate policy has a very important effect on optimizing the structure of export commodities, optimizing the trade method and adjusting the favorable balance of trade.
15. When nations export more than import, they are said to have a favorable balance of trade.
More similar words: balance of trade, trade balance, favorable, unfavorable, balance of, favorably, balance of power, balance of payments, hang in the balance, sense of balance, favourable, terms of trade, unfavourable, glance off, balance, balanced, unbalance, imbalance, off balance, on balance, imbalanced, unbalanced, balance sheet, bank balance, overbalance, cash balance, microbalance, balanced fund, well balanced, balance scale.