Random good picture Not show
1. Secondly, change the writing content, and convert examinational compositions into living compositions.
2. Methods: Examinational results of BAEP and SEP were retrospectively analyzed in 22 patients with TOBS and 31 normal controls, and compared with the neurologic impairment score.
3. Theand approved the examinational method as the local measurement examinational regulation and executive basis.
4. With the thoroughgoing of the quality education, examinational force to students applying knowledge ability in written expression is increasing day and day.
5. Objective To assess the examinational value of tissue equalization (TE)technique in DR thoracolumbar vertebral body photography.
6. Methods According to a gold standard of coronary arteriography (CAG), to validate the examinational results of 67 patients with AMI by non-invasive examinational method of VLP.
7. The superior monitoring developments have examined and approved the examinational method as the local measurement examinational regulation and executive basis.
8. Nevertheless, Marxist philosophy, the leading subject among social sciences and the essence of the spirit of the times, performs self- examinational and critical function.
More similar words: final examination, examination, on examination, reexamination, bar examination, preliminary examination, examination paper, oral examination, self-examination, cross-examination, direct examination, medical examination, entrance examination, detailed examination, post-mortem examination, postmortem examination, examinate, denominational, examinatorial, nondenominational, amination, lamination, deamination, delamination, multinational corporation, contamination, transamination, examinant, combinational, decontamination.