Synonym: ever. Similar words: reverse, ever since, person, personal, in person, personnel, personally, the first person. Meaning: adv. (intensifier for adjectives) very.
Random good picture Not show
(2) Ever so a person, can in order to my every move and happy or frustrated for a long time.
(3) I like him ever so much.
(4) Thank you ever so much.
(5) He sat there ever so quietly.
(6) The assistant was ever so helpful.
(7) He leaned forward ever so slightly .
(8) What's troubling you, dear? You look ever so worried.
(9) They're being ever so quiet.
(10) Everybody enjoyed himself ever so at the evening party.
(11) He looks ever so smart.
(12) He is ever so diligent.
(13) He's ever so rich.
(14) It's ever so easy to cook. You just follow the directions on the packet.
(15) It's ever so cold.
(16) Thanks ever so much.
(17) It's ever so easy.
(18) Thanks ever so much for your help, I really appreciate it.
(19) I'm ever so grateful.
(20) She's ever so pretty.
(21) Meg looked at us and smiled ever so slightly.
(22) Ken slumps ever so slightly in his seat.
(23) The locals seemed to draw back, ever so slightly.
(24) Shift the frame ever so slightly, and you get a completely different picture.
(25) She moved the picture ever so slightly to the right.
(26) Her speech was ever so slightly slurred and her eyes seemed to swim in and out of focus. Sentencedict.com
(27) Ever so gradually Milton had to admit that this whole thing was turning out all right.
(29) Well, he took me back to the hospital and laid me ever so gently back on that bed.
(30) A man without ambition is dead. A man with ambition but no love is dead. A man with ambition and love for his blessings here on earth is ever so alive. Pearl Bailey
More similar words: reverse, ever since, person, personal, in person, personnel, personally, the first person, ever, versus, oversee, fever, never, every, version, diverse, for ever, however, severe, everyone, several, diversity, conversion, every bit, severely, every other, controversy, anniversary, never mind, every time.