Random good picture Not show
1. A detailed investigation and engineering analysis of environmental pollution accidents in a chemical plant have been made to select the main risk factors and to evaluate their risks.
2. Aimed at the mesh model used for engineering analysis, a coloration algorithm based on the topologic graph is presented.
3. Class topics include machine operations, engineering analysis, automation, and computer-aided manufacturing (CAM).
4. It can provide a powerful tool for the engineering analysis ofgeometry optimization for the combustion chamber.
5. Engineering analysis is made of key parts of converters and insulation technology described.
6. The results of the computer aided engineering analysis shows that the optimization process is effective and the optimized deflector hole makes the velocity distribution in the die land more uniform.
7. The snag was blamed on a shuttle bolt that protruded into the reel mechanism but was overlooked in the pre-flight engineering analysis.
8. For software to he considered as a true CADD system, it must be an integration of engineering analysis[Sentence dictionary], computer graphics and database management.
9. There are many vector fields in nature and they play important roles in science computing and engineering analysis.
10. The existing theories are presented, the strength and limitation of the approach are discussed, and examples of how this approach has been applied in engineering analysis are provided.
11. The design related tasks performed by a CAD system are Geometricmodeling, Engineering analysis, Design review and evaluation, Automated drafting.
12. The artificial test shows that the model correctly indicates tbe firing characteristics of W flame boiler and can be used in artificial engineering analysis of W flame boiler.
13. The finite element technique is the key technique of the computer assistance engineering analysis ( CAE ).
14. Boundary element method is developed in recent 40 years as a comparatively accurate and efficient numerical method for engineering analysis.
15. Conclusion The application of Data Mining technology offers a new way for engineering analysis method amelioration.
16. The basic idea of this plan is to establish a comprehensive (multi-funtional) software platform for engineering analysis and developing simulation test instruments.
17. Representative calculations indicate that the present methodology is numerically efficient and satisfies the required accuracy of engineering analysis.
18. More often, the inquiries have ended at the "preliminary evaluation" stage, meaning investigators reviewed the reports but didn't venture into engineering analysis.
19. Contact problem is an important portion in the tribological problem analysis, because the non linearity of contact problem makes the engineering analysis and research relatively difficult.
20. To pollution reasons for the environmental impact of construction projects, calculation of pollutant source strong plays an important role in environmental impact assessment engineering analysis.
21. An integrated product model description which is based on product geometry model, assembly information and could support product engineering analysis is presented in this paper.
22. Therefore, nonlinear analysis can improve the analysis accuracy and obtain the results which are close to that in real system of engineering analysis.
More similar words: engineering, marketing analysis, bioengineering, civil engineering, safety engineering, engineering school, reverse engineering, nuclear engineering, engineering design, genetic engineering, engineering science, chemical engineering, automotive engineering, structural engineering, industrial engineering, mechanical engineering, electrical engineering, agricultural engineering, marginal analysis, business analysis, engineer, analysis, job analysis, task analysis, in the final analysis, urinalysis, civil engineer, chief engineer, data analysis, risk analysis.