Random good picture Not show
(1) Hydrogen embrittlement can become important in martensitic steels.
(2) The medium temperature embrittlement of several hot-working tool steels has been investigated by tensile tests at various temperatures.
(3) The technology of low hydrogen embrittlement Zn - Ni alloy electroplating on aeronautic high strength steel was studied.
(4) Furthermore, a tester embrittlement was developed and relative test was conducted.
(5) Hotmelts anti - aging and embrittlement of quality problem is in the process of binding and urbanlizatian control.
(6) The microstructural anomalies resulting from cadmium embrittlement can lead to component fractures in service.
(7) The effect of nodule diameter on the water embrittlement of austempered ductile irons ( ADI ) was investigated.
(8) Hydrogen embrittlement is an outstanding problem when high strength alloys are applied in the corrosive environment.
(9) Hydrogen embrittlement of 2205 duplex stainless steel has been evaluated using electrochemical permeation measurement[http://sentencedict.com/embrittlement.html], hydrogen microprint technique and slow strain rate tensile test in this study.
(10) Typically, hydrogen embrittlement cracks propagate rapidly once loads are applied to the part.
(11) The results show that neutron radiation embrittlement, corrosion damage, fatigue and wear are the key issues which cause aging or degradation of un replaceable or difficultly replaceable components.
(12) Our company introduces testing machine for Hydrogen Embrittlement to solve the electro-plating hydrogen embrittlement inspecting problems with 10.9 and above mechanical properties.
(13) However, embrittlement occurs in some metals at elevated temperatures and pressures.
(14) The ammonia or ammonium caused the surface embrittlement of copper alloys during corrosive wear.
(15) This annealing embrittlement is caused by structural relaxation which is controlled by the metastability of amorphous alloys.
(16) After irradiation, the steel will have different tendency of embrittlement.
(17) Varying impurity level, it was found that this microstructural effect is independent of temper embrittlement.
(18) Hydrogen is shown as one of the main sources of the interfacial embrittlement of as - sintered specimen.
(19) Eventually hydrogen becomes fixed in traps in the metal, leading to hydrogen embrittlement.
(20) In addition, the results of prestrain test show that strain embrittlement produce, the impact energy reduce.
(21) Dacromet coatings have been widely adopted for their excellent resistance, no hydrogen embrittlement and pollution.
(22) The membrane formed inside the porous of support by MOCVD process is resistant to hydrogen embrittlement.
(23) The results show that the bearing - cap bolt is hydrogen embrittlement.
(24) The electromagnet coil former was analyzed by means of metallurgical microscope. The results shows that cracks results from excessive high temperature while casting and material embrittlement.
(25) And the list is; reactor vessel integrity which as you probably realise now is reactor vessel embrittlement, pressurised water sump pump performance, we'll look at that.
(26) The epoxy plastic (EP) moulding surface of drop hammer die seriously presented embrittlement and deformation while drop pressing.
(27) However, he also said the UV will also make fabric fading, embrittlement, strength reduction.
(28) The premature invalidation of titanium and its alloys may mainly be resulted hydrogen embrittlement.
(29) Since the energy of this radiation is 100 to 72 kcal , it is sufficiently strong to cleave covalent bonds and cause yellowing and embrittlement of organic polymers.
(30) Segregation model of austenite boundary are established, mechanism of tempered—martensite embrittlement and bainite transformation are analysed thermodynamically.
More similar words: settlement, battlement, battlements, battlemented, resettlement, clement attlee, cash settlement, settlement date, settlement house, settlement price, brittle, settlement account, property settlement, out-of-court settlement, amicable settlement, financial settlement, brittleness, gentlemen's agreement, entitlement, gentlemen, embezzlement, gentleman's agreement, a gentleman's agreement, dismantlement, disgruntlement, complementarity, writing implement, written agreement, permeable membrane, semipermeable membrane.