Random good picture Not show
1. Therefore, this solution was chosen as an eluent for the metal ions from sulfur adsorbent.
2. Nonfat dry milk is an inexpensive proteinaceous eluent.
3. The invention extracts polyphenol from decolouring column eluent.
3. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
4. Conclusion 95 % alcohol may be applicable as the eluent of triptolide.
5. A new method for simultaneous determination of Calcium Glycerophosphate by using eluent generator ion chromatography has been described.
6. The crude products were purified by neutral alumina column Chromatography with dichloromethane containing pyridine as eluent.
7. In this paper, oligosaccharides in soybean flour were determined by HPLC on an ODS column, using pure water as eluent.
8. UV was used to determine the process parameters by compared with synephrine, and the content of total alkaloids from eluent as criteria.
9. Retention behavior of alkali metals, ammonium ion and alkyl amines on a sulfonic cation-exchange resin column with organic acid and inorganic acid as eluent was studied.
10. The conditions of ion exclusion chromatography was applied to the determination of boric acid in soil and plants were explored with tartaric acid- mannitol as eluent and NaOH as regenerant.
More similar words: fluent, abluent, diluent, affluent, fluently, refluent, influent, effluent, diffluent, confluent, influential, circumfluent, affluent society, influential person, toluene, fluence, blue note, fluency, blueness, influenza, affluence, influence, effluence, refluence, diffluence, confluence, influencing, uninfluenced, trinitrotoluene, subsequent event.