Random good picture Not show
1. The dynode signal generation principle is analyzed and its timing characteristic studied.
2. The picoammeter reads the current at the last dynode, which is equal to the anode current minus the current flowing to the previous dynode.
3. The generation of dynode signal is analyzed and its timing characteristic is studied.
4. Comparisons of the counting rate effects were made for different bias voltage values and for the anode and the dynode output modes respectively.
5. A circuit for taking out timing signal from one dynode of photomultiplier is described.
6. Electrons are accelerated by making the voltage of each successive dynode of the tube more positive than the previous one.
7. The easiest way to accomplish this is to apply a potential across the entire tube and tap the dynode voltages off a voltage divider, as shown in Figure 4-13.
8. It was concluded that the three key technologies are the glass microsphere classifying, MSP body molding and sintering, dynode making of MSP.
More similar words: synod, anodyne, dynorphin, node, anode, sa node, internode, lymph node, network node, echinoderm, sinoatrial node, dynamic model, immunodeficient, immunodeficiency, atrioventricular node, human immunodeficiency virus, nod, noddy, nodus, nodal, nod off, pernod, by now, monody, noddle, nodose, nodule, anodic, no date, on the nod.