Random good picture Not show
1. If the suit won't wash, it must be dry-cleaned.
2. This garment must be dry-cleaned only.
3. Natural-filled duvets must be dry-cleaned by a professional.
4. Can woolens be dry-cleaned?
5. Wash curtains and draperies or have them dry-cleaned.
6. Could I have this jacket dry-cleaned?
7. Only the suit and coat are to be dry-cleaned. I want to have my blouse tomorrow evening.
8. Unwrap and air out your dry-cleaned garments for at least two days in an exterior area,(sentencedict.com) like a garage—never is a closet or bedroom.
9. I need these shirts and slacks dry-cleaned and pressed.
10. I also have a suit to be dry-cleaned. Can I fetch it the day after tomorrow? It is urgent.
11. I didn't want this dry-cleaned I just wanted it washed.
12. I also have a suit to be dry-cleaned. Can I fetch it the day after tomorrow?
13. Even if they've gotten the suit meticulously dry-cleaned[sentencedict.com], the bags and dark circles under their eyes give away the sleepless nights they've spent thanks to bed-wetting and night terrors.
14. Only the suit and coat are to be dry-cleaned. I want to have my blouse tomorrow evening. And I'd like the collar and cuffs starched.
15. Contaminated clothing should be washed or dry-cleaned, as appropriate, prior to re-use to prevent skin injury.
16. Don't worry. It will be dry-cleaned. Then the color won't run.
17. I'll get it dry-cleaned for the funeral.
18. I want my jacket dry-cleaned.
19. Are they to be dry-cleaned?
20. If a garment won't wash , it must be dry-cleaned.
21. It specifically said/stated on the label that the jacket should be dry-cleaned only.
22. Don't put that dress in the washing machine - the label says it should be dry-cleaned.
23. Get rid of the smell of cigarettes as much as you can by washing all your clothes and having your coats or sweaters dry-cleaned.
24. It specifically said on the label that the jacket should be dry-cleaned.
25. Please tell us or notify in the list whether you need your clothes ironed, washed, dry-cleaned or mended and also what time you want to get them back.
More similar words: dry cleaner, dry cleaners, dry-clean, dry clean, dry cleaning, cleaned, uncleaned, leaned, cleaner, squeaky clean, cleaners, cleaner's, air cleaner, pipe cleaner, street cleaner, life cycle analysis, vacuum cleaner, window cleaner, A new broom sweeps clean, weaned, clean, leaner, gleaner, unclean, clean-up, cleanout, cleanup, clean up, clean out, clean down.