Random good picture Not show
1. Some pumps and all vacuum cleaners work by suction.
2. They entered the building disguised as cleaners.
3. Each morning cleaners make sure everything is spotless.
4. The cleaners went through the house like a dose of salts .
5. Window cleaners are pulled up and down tall buildings on cradles.
6. Joe sold vacuum cleaners door to door for years.
7. The dry cleaners offer a normal or an express service.
8. Washing machines and vacuum cleaners are timesaving devices.
9. The shop sells reconditioned vacuum cleaners and washing machines.
10. She wanted to reward the cleaners for their efforts.
11. Our team got taken to the cleaners.
12. The latest Japanese vacuum cleaners contain sensors that detect the amount of dust and type of floor.
13. Window cleaners are pulled up and down tall buidings on cradles.
14. I picked up my coat from the cleaners.
15. It was a cupboard used by the cleaners that contained a number of other odds and ends.
16. We are exposed to chemicals everywhere, in oven cleaners, detergents, patent medicines[sentencedict.com], hair sprays-everywhere.
17. Cleaners working in the tunnels between Kelvinbridge and Hillhead Stations used to report hearing disembodied voices of women singing.
18. They can offer little advantage over pressure jet cleaners, are sometimes dangerous and are generally more expensive to run.
19. These vacuum cleaners of the sea are vital in preventing fouling of the marine environment.
19. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
20. Altecean street cleaners were piling the litter with their long rakes.
21. Just go to the dry cleaners, show them the dress, and demand that they pay for the damage.
22. Cleaners are the most essential, the most unseen, apparently the least powerful of modern capitalism's new working class.
23. I've got to pick up my coat from the cleaners.
24. We find jobs for people right across the board from chief executives to cleaners.
25. Ancillary workers in the health service such as cooks and cleaners are often badly paid.
26. In his innocence he had allowed the salesman in to discuss vacuum cleaners.
27. Accumulations of waste paper are being collected and put into red polythene liners which are collected by the cleaners.
28. The expense of solvent decarbonisers usually rules them out when caustic cleaners can be used.
29. I lit his cigarettes and took his suits to the cleaners.
30. His most notorious story was a psychoanalysis of Rupert Murdoch based on material from sources including the office cleaners.
More similar words: dry cleaners, cleaner, dry cleaner, vacuum cleaner, window cleaner, cleaned, leaner, gleaner, uncleaned, leaned, clean, beaner, cleanly, clean out, clean up, cleanse, unclean, clean down, clean-up, cleanup, come clean, dry-clean, clean-cut, cleaning, cleanser, dry clean, cleanable, cleansing, clean room, make clean.