Similar words: plasma, magna carta, mccarthyism, joseph mccarthy, thursday, macaw, as many, enthusiasm. Meaning: n. United States general who served as chief of staff and commanded Allied forces in the South Pacific during World War II; he accepted the surrender of Japan (1880-1964).
Random good picture Not show
1. But commander-in-chief Douglas MacArthur wanted to play for higher stakes.
2. I shall return ( Douglas MacArthur ).
3. In nineteen fifty - one he dismissed General Douglas MacArthur during Korean War.
4. Douglas Macarthur ( 1880 - 1964 ) In December 1944, Macarthur was made a five - star general of the Army.
4. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
5. It is believed that Cadet Douglas MacArthur and a small group of cadets put the reveille cannon on the Clock Tower one night.
6. President Harry S. Truman and Gen. Douglas MacArthur share a happier moment together on Wake Island in 1950.
7. Douglas MacArthur was appointed commander of the United Nations forces in South Korea.
8. He anchored his boat in hip-deep water about 25 yards from the beach, and we waded ashore like General Douglas MacArthur.
9. It is fatal to any war without the will to win it ( Douglas MacArthur ).
10. In 1932, to mark the bicentennial of Washington's birth, Gen. Douglas MacArthur spearheaded an effort to revive the medal.
11. It is fatal to enter any war without the will to win it ( Douglas MacArthur ).
12. He had been sent on a mission to deliver a message to General Douglas MacArthur.
More similar words: plasma, magna carta, mccarthyism, joseph mccarthy, thursday, macaw, as many, enthusiasm, macabre, as many as, glass, dough, ectoplasm, cytoplasm, germ plasm, glasnost, glass over, sunglasses, smart, looking glass, glance through, outsmart, smartly, magnifying glass, farther, smartness, earth, cart, small wonder that, dearth.