Random good picture Not show
1. I got out my wallet and began to dole out the money.
2. It is not a good idea to dole out concession tickets automatically.
3. Some lectures the old boy used to dole out.
4. It must also dole out a level of punishment so severe that it precludes any further response.
5. Dole out cream and sugar.
6. The Air Force claims it wouldn't dole out these biosensors willy-nilly — only when troops are likely to run into dangerous biological or chemical warfare agents.
7. You can't expect us to dole out money like a public charity.
8. Many issuers even dole out extra rewards for such transactions.
9. When it came time for me to marry, my father decided to 3)dole out some wisdom.
10. The job of the hypervisor is to efficiently dole out access to the server's physical resources to the multiple guests.
11. Several years ago, Libya was primed to dole out some of the billions the oil state held in cash during its time as an international pariah.
12. It will be incumbent on Phil Jackson to dole out the minutes and shots in a way that keeps all of his high priced stars happy.
13. God does not actively dole out divorce, criminal assault, AIDS or heartaches.
14. It said Mr. Chen used his position to dole out contracts[sentencedict.com], land transfers and interests in company operations in exchange for money.
15. The Red Cross flew to the area of the earthquake,ready to dole out supplies of food,water and medicine.
16. Local officials traditionally lavish entertainment on national officials who dole out money for public works and other local projects.
17. Instead, successive presidents continued to promise prosperity and to dole out unsustainable subsidies.
18. In a surprising interaction at sea, colossal whale sharks home in on fishing nets near the island of New Guinea—and fishermen dole out snacks to the pilfering beasts.
19. Beijing also lowered capital reserve requirements for its state-owned banks ordering them to dole out loans to "support growth."
20. Indeed, post-tsunami reconstruction, they think, is a way to dole out public-works contracts, just as in the old days.
21. An entire generation of computer professionals had been taught that their job was to dole out expensive computer resources sparingly.http://Sentencedict.com
22. If the economic slowdown continues, the Fed may have to dole out the hard stuff, in the form of more QE, later this year.
23. Some economists fear that the funds available for the IMF to dole out, which in September stood at $255 billion, may not be enough if several emerging markets come under stress at the same time.
24. When I cut off your supply of bread, ten women will be able to bake your bread in one oven, and they will dole out the bread by weight.
25. Japan General Estate Co said Tuesday it is planning to dole out thousands of dollars a month for its employees to go on the town in a bid to help communication.
26. And now officials in Washington are working on formulas to dole out their delegates.
More similar words: dole, rule out, fizzle out, single out, puzzle out, condole, doleful, redolent, indolent, dolefully, indolence, napoleon, adolescent, condolence, indolently, condole with, adolescence, napoleonic, preadolescence, napoleon bonaparte, doll, idol, dolt, dolly, dollop, dollar, leon, dolphin, doldrums, idolize.