Random good picture Not show
1. We used to believe that capitalism would soon die out.
2. It's a custom which is beginning to die out.
3. The outbreaks of rain will die out later in the day.
4. Scattered showers during the afternoon will die out by late evening.
5. When the flames die out, transfer the rabbit to a plate.
6. Under natural conditions some bands die out due to severe drought, disease, or increased predation.
7. The weak die out and the strong will survive, and will live on forever. Anne Frank
8. Lee languishes for love and I gaily die out my life.
9. We can die out as a species, like the dodo, without love.
10. Though many genetic fluctuations do occur, most die out because they fail to confer any survival advantages on gut-dwelling microbes.
11. An attack may die out if the timber becomes hard and unpalatable to the beetle with age and correct maintenance.
12. Those species inadaptable to changing conditions may die out.
13. A species may also die out if humans or.
14. Die out the molded plastic before you paint it.
14. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
15. Kalyani: But what is good should not die out.
16. What emerges in history is bound to die out.
17. How did the dinosaurs die out?
18. He is the last of the family; after his death the name will die out.
19. Environmental pressures encourage genes with certain mutations to persist and others to die out.
20. Newts and other rare reptiles are being stolen from ponds, and conservationists are worried that some species could die out altogether.
21. Unless we do something now, hundreds of plant and animal species will die out.
22. He certainly had no intention of allowing the old lore concerning herbs to die out.
23. Competition in the private sector works the same way: successful new ideas draw customers, and unsuccessful ones die out.
24. The trade of elephant catching and training is likely to die out in the very near future.
25. I saw her arrive on the scene, I saw the fire die out.
26. But if animal populations are too small, then they simply die out.
27. If no new susceptibles become available(Sentencedict.com), the disease can entirely die out within the population.
28. Love is like a match to a wick. It takes that right combination to strike a flame. But once the flame is there, it can either give warmth, die out or burn your world to ashes. Even kill you. It's how you sustain the flame, feed it, and moderate the amount of energy in balance. Anthony Liccione
29. Even if the infectivity is as high as point nine nine, any pocket of infection will die out quite fast.
30. It points out that the replacement of traditional ideas by modern science is an important reason for heterogenesis to die out.