Random good picture Not show
1. There is cross reaction cysticercus and echinococcosis.
2. There is cross reaction between cysticercus and echinococcosis.
3. The larval stage of certain tapeworms, resembling a cysticercus but having the scolex completely filling the enclosing cyst.
4. Her dog was infested cysticercus. She has to take it to see a veterinarian.
5. Each cysticercus consists of a cyst wall and a single scolex invaginated into the lumen.
6. While Congjiang Taenia saginata's cysticercus distribute in whole body of infected cattle without hamulus - structure on scolex.
7. After examination, these pigs are all infested with cysticercus,(Sentence dictionary) and can no longer be sold.
8. Conclusion The CMM has marked damaging effect to Cysticercus cellulosae.
9. The activity of fumaric reductase in Cysticercus cellulosae tissue homogenate with albendazole and oxfendazole individually was detected.
10. Results Pathological diagnosis reveals 5 cerebral cysticercus and 2 cerebral echinococcoses, and histological examination of cyst membrane removed totally or partially shows 4 neuroepithelial cysts.
11. Aim To report the result of ultrastructure observation of the cysticercus cysts in human brain with SEM. Methods Two cysticerci were obtained by cranniectomy under right temporal muscle.
12. Conclusion: The activity of GST in scolex and cyst wall of mature or unmature Cysticercus cellulosae revealed same activity.
13. AIM : To demonstrate the effect of alcoholic extract of Buthus martensii against Cysticercus cellulosae in vitro.
14. The objective of this study was to understand the morphological characters and surface ultrastructure about oncosphere and cysticercus of Taenia asiatica(T. asiatica).
More similar words: cysticercosis, cystic, polycystic, cholecystic, fibrocystic, cystic fibrosis, polycystic kidney disease, percuss, percussive, percussion, repercussion, cystine, percussionist, cystiform, cystitis, sarcocystis, quercus variabilis, cholecystitis, dacryocystitis, percussion instrument, customs officer, percussion section, poetic justice, under certain circumstance, antituberculotic, mystic, joystick, mystical, national institute of justice, justice.