Random good picture Not show
1. Cyclooxygenase(COX) is the key enzyme required for the conversion of arachidonic acid into prostaglandins. Two COX isoforms have been identified, named COX-1 and COX-2.
2. Aim To observe the expression of cyclooxygenase COX-1 and 2 in brain after spared nerve injury(SNI).
3. Cyclooxygenase 2 (COX-2) is one of the key enzymes in the synthesis of prostaglandins. It is an inducible enzyme.
4. Cyclooxygenase inhibitory and antioxidant cyaniding glycosides in cherries and berries.
5. AMG is a non - selective cyclooxygenase ( COX ) inhibitor and could inhibIt'synthesis of prostaglandins ( PGs ).
6. Recent studies implicated expression of cyclooxygenase 2 (COX-2) as a marker to identify precursor cells for breast cancer.
6. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and create good sentences.
7. Objective To observe the effect of cyclooxygenase inhibitor on septic metabolism.
8. Xenon Induces Late Cardiac Preconditioning In Vivo:A Role for Cyclooxygenase 2?
9. Now, new findings suggest that the drug achieves this by cutting off the tumor's blood supply, not just by blocking an enzyme called cyclooxygenase.
10. Celebrex and the other drugs, which largely target just cyclooxygenase, did not show these effects.
11. Aim: To study the effects of nimesulide( NIM) on cyclooxygenase 2 ( COX-2 ) expression, cell proliferation and apoptosis in human lung adenocarcinoma cell line A549.
12. Aims: To investigate the expression and significance of epidermal growth factor receptor (EGFR), cyclooxygenase (COX)-2 and trefoil factor (TFF) 1 in the carcinogenesis of gastric mucosa.
13. For relief of mild to moderate pain; inhibits inflammatory reactions and pain by decreasing activity of cyclooxygenase, which results in decrease of prostaglandin synthesis.
14. To investigate the expression of matrix metalloproteinase 2(MMP-2) and cyclooxygenase 2(COX-2) protein in bladder cancer, and to explore their relationship.
More similar words: oxygenase, oxygenate, oxygenator, oxygenation, deoxygenation, oxygen, dioxygen, oxygenic, oxygenous, oxygen mask, liquid oxygen, oxygen deficit, collagenase, hydrogenase, dehydrogenase, doxycycline, cyclo, cyclone, cyclop, cyclon, cycloid, cyclops, oxytetracycline, cyclonic, cyclopes, cycloidal, acyclovir, cyclotron, cyclopean, cyclostyle.