Random good picture Not show
1. High oxygen concentration repressed hydrogenase formation.
2. In his work, Lenz has grafted hydrogenase directly onto photosystem I, a protein unit needed for photosynthesis.
3. Each Hydrogenase airship is covered with flexible photovoltaic cells and features a smoothly sculpted form studded with 20 wind turbines.
4. Chemical mimic of the Fe-only hydrogenase active site is mainly discussed in this thesis.
5. The first(Sentencedict), the cloning gene of hydrogenase are that we should get the DNA sequence of hydrogenase in the related species and design the primer and clone the gene.
6. The hydrogenase can reversely catalyze oxidation of hydrogen gas and reduction of protons, thus attracted much attention in the fields of biohydrogen production and biofuel cells.
7. Time course of expression of hydrogenase activity showed that the derepression of hydrogenase activity depended on nickel.
8. C. butyricum A69 has the activity of uptake hydrogenase and evolution hydrogenase. They are the main elements of hydrogen production.
9. Photosynthesis is modulated by oxygen, and we have an oxygen-insensitive hydrogenase that we think will totally change this process.
10. 51142 work better, Lenz suggests genetically modifying the bacterium to contain a more efficient hydrogenase enzyme, so less hydrogen is lost.
11. This paper summarizes the types of hydrogen-producing microbes, the research on biohydrogen metabolism and the catalytic mechanism of hydrogenase , and brings forward the prospect.
12. These two strains have great potential in purification of waste water and production of CH4, because they can utilize a few simple organic compounds and contain hydrogenase .
13. This method is effective to the facultative anaerobic bacteria or aerobic bacteria with hydrogenase.
14. Because of the simple structure and high efficiency, biomimetic models related to the active site of the Fe-only hydrogenase are of particular interest to bioinorganic chemists.
15. Herein, a series of diiron dithiolate complexes were synthesized as the structural and functional models of the Fe-only hydrogenase active site.
16. To explore the role of the bridged N atom for a possible proton transfer in the active site of hydrogenase, we tried to introduce a hydrogen bond into a couple of designed molecules.
17. In addition to providing a clean source of renewable energy, Hydrogenase airships offer an eco-friendly means of transportation.
18. At the moment, Cyanothece 51142 has small amounts of a hydrogenase that eats up some of the hydrogen as it is produced.
19. "This is the most effective system published so far for hydrogen production, " says Oliver Lenz at Humboldt University in Berlin, who works on the enzyme hydrogenase.
More similar words: dehydrogenase, hydrogenate, hydrogenated, hydrogen atom, hydrogenation, dehydrogenate, dehydrogenation, hydrogen, hydrogen ion, hydrogenous, hydrogen bomb, hydrogen bond, hydrogen sulfide, hydrogen peroxide, hydrogen chloride, hydrogel, hydrograph, hydrolase, hydrography, hydrographic, androgen, oxygenase, androgenic, collagenase, chondrogenesis, dehydroepiandrosterone, hydro-, hydro, progestogen, Hydros.