Random good picture Not show
1. Early results show that extract from Cuminum cyminum L. have good control effect to plant pathogen, and in vivo experiments with excellent bioactivity against Phytophthora capsici and Blumer graminis.
2. Essential oil of cumin seeds (Cuminum vyminum L. ) was extracted by a microwave-heated purging and adsorption device in yield of 4.45%.
3. Cumin is the pale green seed of Cuminum cyminum, a small herb in the parsley family.
4. Objective:To extract and determine naphtha in fruit of Cuminum cyminum .
5. The experiments about seed germination test of Cuminum cyminum L. was conducted, using various conditions, such as chamber's temperatures, moisture contents of the germinating bed.
6. Research on the Callus Culture Induction and the Secondary Culture from Cotyledon of Cuminum cyminum L.
7. Cuminum cyminum L. is served as spices and used for medical purpose, but there haven't reported the research of antioxidant activities of extracts from Cuminum cyminum L. by organic solvent.
8. Purification by molecular distillation resulted in an obvious increase from 11.48% to 30.30% of the content of cuminal, which is responsible for the characteristic aroma of Cuminum cyminum L.
9. Methods:To apply microwave extraction to determinating content of naphtha in fruit of Cuminum cyminum .
More similar words: aluminum industry, aluminum ingot, aluminum, aluminum foil, aluminum alloy, aluminum oxide, aluminum metal, aluminum hydroxide, cumin, curcumin, cumin seed, acuminous, acuminate, numinous, jasminum, albuminuria, condyloma acuminatum, cucumis, cucumis melo, platinum, numismatic, botulinum, numismatics, antirrhinum, mediastinum, humin, document number, lumina, fuming, minus.