Random good picture Not show
1. An odor of copperas issued in puffs from the roofs of the neighboring factory.
2. Copperas prepared by a reduction method of mechanically activated pyrite from pyrite cinder is featured by low cost, fast reaction speed and high quality.
3. This process soaks the solution made up of copperas, sulfuric acid, manganese sulfate at the at the temperature of 40 - 60degrees for 1 - 8 hours.
4. Production of ferrous powder by oxidative roast of copperas, a byproduct of titanium pigment was introduced, and optimum process for the transformation of sulfur to sulfur trioxide was studied.
5. Reeves continued his military career, was promoted to sergeant and was often stationed overseas while his wife remained in Copperas Cove.
6. The couple returned to the United States and moved into a small home in Copperas Cove.
7. The major ore mineral in the Shijuli copper deposit is chalcopyrite, copperas stone and so on.
8. After completion of laconic epistolary compositions she abandoned the implement of calligraphy in the encaustic pigment, exposed to the corrosive action of copperas , green vitriol and nutgall.
9. The polymerizing ferric sulfate can be produced by oxidizing copperas which is the by product of titanium dioxide and adding polymerizer.
More similar words: copper, coppery, copperhead, coppersmith, grasshopper, coppice, whopper, popper, hopper, topper, topped, cropper, poppet, foppery, flopper, stopper, dropper, moppet, popped, chopper, shopper, stopped, chopped, dropped, slopped, cropped, estoppel, stopped up, eye dropper, clodhopper.