Random good picture Not show
1. He gives permission, and, contrariwise, she refuses it.
2. He always gives permission; she, contrariwise, always refuses it.
3. It worked contrariwise—first you dialled the number, then you put the money in.
4. We write from left to right, he writes contrariwise.
5. I work from left to right, he works contrariwise.
6. But contrariwise it was an essential part of corporate liberty that it was open to negotiation.
7. Contrariwise, defect-free glass can be strengthened by cooling which raises its viscosity or resistance to flowing.
8. And why, contrariwise , is It'so hard to abolish poverty?
9. Till today, she still contrariwise makes raw material trade only, assure income with this.
10. Contrariwise, certain physical explanations which may be attractive are completely precluded by the chemistry.
11. Testing men, women work; contrariwise, testing women, money works.
12. They know they're not allowed to park there , but , contrariwise, they always do.
13. You can only vote if you are a member. Contrariwise, not all members have the right to vote.
14. Since there were five of them they could do without friends if necessary, and contrariwise this made friendship easier.
14. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
15. Not rendering evil for evil, or railing for railing: but contrariwise blessing; knowing that ye are thereunto called, that ye should inherit a blessing.
16. But unluckily for her ladyship, its effect had been exactly contrariwise.
More similar words: on the contrary, contrary, to the contrary, contract rate, contemporaries, contra, contrast, contract, in contrast, contraband, contracted, contradict, contravene, by contrast, contrast to, contractor, contrasting, contraption, in contrast to, contracting, contractual, contraction, contraception, contraceptive, contradictory, contradiction, contravention, social contract, traffic control, contraindicate.