Random good picture Not show
1. The major complication of conization of cervix was haemorrhagia.
2. Postoperative hemorrhage was main side effect for conization.
3. Objective To investigate the clinical significance of conization with general electrosurgical on treatment of cervical disease.
4. Conization range, time interval from the conization to pregnancy and the outcome of pregnancy in the two groups were retrospectively analyzed.
5. Methods 76 routine cervical cold knife conization patients, after local application of nano-silver gel with cervical dilatation of cervical mouth.
6. Objective To investigate the cervical cold knife conization of care to prevent cervical cold knife conization after cervical bleeding, postoperative com plications, such as cervical stenosis.
7. A cold-knife conization is the best procedure for subsequent evaluation of AGC lesions at high risk of associated adenocarcinoma, such as AGC favor neoplasia or AIS.
8. B. Cold-knife conization is the best method for diagnosis of AIS. Adenocarcinoma in situ (AIS) of the cervix is characterized by endocervical glands lined by atypical columnar epithelial cells.
9. Pre-history of the Palais conization group of premature, low birth weight, cesarean section rate were higher than those in normal rate of cervical injury in the maternal group.
10. Conclusion Conization with general electrosurgical is short operative time and little bleeding, which is suitable for the treatment of cervical disease.
10. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
11. To investigate the treatments of selected cases with cervical intraepithelial neoplasia(CIN)after cervical conization with positive margins or high grade CIN.
12. Objective To investigate the treatments of selected cases with cervical intraepithelial neoplasia(CIN)after conization with positive margins or high grade CIN.
13. Conclusion There is no significant impact on pregnancy outcome, but a different ways after conization pregnancy, pregnancy outcome, delivery method and treatment of abortion are different.
14. While to the erosion is large, deep level of the patients, the circumcision or conization is recommended.
15. Objective To determine the value of frozen section examination of cervical margin during cold knife conization.
16. Objective To explore the impacts on pregnancy outcome after the cervical conization and radical trachelectomy.
17. The medium follow-up time was 16 months. Among the 93 cases(2 with positive margin, 91 with negative margin)who received conization only, 1 case with clear margin recurred.
18. Cases with microinvasive carcinoma or high grade CIN after conization, with positive margin could be given further treatment.
19. Methods The study was conducted on 112 patients who underwent cervical biopsy by colposcopy and LEEP for high-grade CIN, and HR-HPV testing was performed by PCR at the time of conization.
More similar words: canonization, ionization, unionization, colonization, decolonization, decarbonization, synchronization, United Nations Organization, urbanization, immunization, organization, vulcanization, modernization, mechanization, galvanization, Balkanization, solemnization, americanization, westernization, dehumanization, fraternization, reorganization, organizational, homogenization, desalinization, disorganization, organization man, christianization, organization chart, professional organization.