Random good picture Not show
(1) It is a widely used high-level computer programming language.
(2) A computer programming language widely used on microcomputers.
(3) Computer programming language development, experience from the machine language, assembly language to advanced language course.
(4) Facts have proved that computer programming language in the application of wage records management system to make data management more modern, automated and intelligent.
(5) It is a computer programming language which tells a corresponding output device how to print the page.
(6) An internationally accepted highlevel computer programming language widely used in commercial data processing.
(7) C : High-level procedural computer programming language with many low-level features, including the ability to handle memory addresses and Bits.
(8) High-level computer programming language whose development was initiated in 1975 by the U. S. Dept. of Defense and standardized in 1983.
(9) C language: High-level procedural computer programming language with many low-level features, including the ability to handle memory addresses and Bits.
(10) It puts up parameter design with computer programming language, and realizes the creation of the fractal graph. Discuss the color change in the fractal from art eyes.
(11) With the development of the computer programming language, the complexity and size of the software package are continuously increasing.
(12) FORTRAN: Procedural computer programming language developed for numerical analysis by John W. Backus and others at IBM in 1957.
(13) Also the article mainly puts forword the way to realize the arithmetic, the data structure, and the kernel code which uses the computer programming language - C.
(14) Postscript: A page description language developed by, Adobe Systems Inc. of America. It is a computer programming language which tells a corresponding output device how to print the page.
(15) Basic : a long history and easy to learn and use, powerful computer programming language.
(16) Because it is difficult to realize the BP network model by computer programming language, while the MATLAB software enables this question to be solved for its strong function.
(17) Wired: You say that the Job Control Language you developed for the IBM 360 OS was "the worst computer programming language ever devised by anybody, anywhere.
(18) The flow chart for determining equivalence relations has been developed[sentencedict.com/computer programming language.html], and the experiment system of equivalence relations judgement has been implemented based on computer programming language.
(19) The book is constructed various fractal graph algorithms, and computer programming language.
(20) Web designers do a lot of work by using a computer programming language.
More similar words: programming language, computer programming, programing language, computer programing, computer programme, computer programmer, computer program, computer programs, computer language, integer programming, linear programming, programming, working language, learning language, reprogramming, interpreted language, preprogramming, multiprogramming, programming method, visual programming, strong language, dynamic programming, functional programming, structured programming, master program, object-oriented programming, english language, compiled language, interlanguage, natural language processing.