Random good picture Not show
1. His talk is all of pre-programmed key pads, panic buttons and radio relays.
2. Here is a gravitational field device to draw down orbiting objects on to a preprogrammed landing site.
3. Since they are predictable, the camera moves are sometimes preprogrammed and stored in computers.
4. But the lunar gravity field was then so poorly mapped that the chances of achieving a successful preprogrammed landing were very small.
5. This one has a pre-programmed sequence, which corresponds to the owner's individual code.
6. Automatically, Vologsky completed his pre-flight check, finishing with a pre-programmed check-test on the on-board computer.
7. Typically, the software comes with a pre-programmed database of known Internet trouble spots.
8. When the measurements exceed pre-programmed thresholds, alerts will be sent to a base station computer.
9. Learning is through interaction with the environment rather than being preprogrammed.
More similar words: reprogramming, preprogrammed, programming, multiprogramming, linear programming, visual programming, dynamic programming, integer programming, computer programming, programming language, functional programming, structured programming, object-oriented programming, reprogram, software program, programing, programme, programmer, computer programing, programmatic, programmable, game program, live program, programing language, space program, source program, program manager, degree program, active program, diagramming.