Random good picture Not show
1) The overall completion rate is very high.
2) Ohio State allowed a 56 percent completion rate but picked off 14.
3) The firm's estimated successful assignment completion rate of 80% compares well with other leading firms.
4) The completion rate for rating scales in this study was 100 percent for the student samples.
5) The completion rate for the study overall was 70 percent.
6) Objective: To study retrospectively the completion rate of different pharmacotherapies in the management of heroin dependent patients with somatic mal in compulsory detoxification settings.
7) Home Works achieved 100% completion rate, the passing rate of 100%,(http://sentencedict.com/completion rate.html) 100% sales rate of 100% funds rate.
8) The average motion completion rate for elbow and wrist movements was high (96.3 percent for TMR patients and 100 percent for control participants).
9) A model used for analysing the completion rate of PCB routing is described. Methods for network separation, combination and sorting are proposed.
10) The high pass completion rate emphasises where things went wrong for Henderson: he was so afraid of making a mistake that inertia set in.
11) Specifically, second generation Chinese immigrants have a university completion rate of over 65%, compared with 24% for second-generation European and South American immigrants.
12) Through the application of nursing procedures, the completion rate of hyperthermia can be improved on patients with cancer.
13) The completion rate is lower than for almost any other wealthy country, and worst for poor and minority students.
14) His pass completion rate against Sunderland was 88%, the highest in the team.
15) Must have high project completion rate and excellent reviews.
16) On consolidation, the assets and liabilities of overseas subsidiary and associated undertakings are translated at the completion rate of exchange.
17) Nor did either of these proportions differ significantly from the non completion rate of all students.
18) Modern project management requires lower cost and shorter time and a higher completion rate.
19) Most of the EFA–FTI countries are on track to achieving a primary school completion rate of at least 80 percent by 2015.
20) The whole process makes investigation aim at these topics as follows: analyze the Toll Call completion Rate (TCR), authentication function optimization, improvement of called subscriber"s bell time."
21) And as Sundberg points out, while most countries are on target to meet the completion rate for primary school education, a nagging question lingers.
22) Results: 38 cases of breast cancer patients have completed the entire process of chemotherapy and chemotherapy completion rate was 100%.
23) I will only accept bid from people with 10 projects of more with a high completion rate.
24) In midfield, Yaya Toure and Lucas both made75 passes and both had a completion rate of 92 per cent.
25) Make reasonable master planning according sales order, follow production ensure the completion rate reach the target.
26) In the U.S., just over half of enrolled students earn their diplomas, while most Western European nations have a completion rate around 40%.
27) Trainee's that have enrolled in our PPP courses enjoy a 95 per cent completion rate and feel motivated to seek employment with their new found skills.
More similar words: completion date, compression ratio, certificate of completion, completion, attrition rate, inflation rate, production rate, incompletion, depreciation rate, capitalization rate, completion status, nonrational, emission rate, conversion rate, erythrocyte sedimentation rate, conversion ratio, computational complexity, complexation, coupon rate, complementation, complex function, incomplete combustion, completing, completist, completive, decomposition reaction, neutron radiation, complexion, complexioned, athletic competition.