Random good picture Not show
(1) Commercial paper is sold by large corporations.
(2) A third major source of short-term financing, commercial paper, is available to large firms with high-quality credit ratings.
(3) Much of the rise in commercial paper outstanding is a counterpart to the decline in bank lending.
(4) Treasury bills are default-free, and high-quality commercial paper carries a minuscule default risk.
(5) Disaffirm explicitly apparent agency in the act commercial paper.
(6) Bank of Korea isn't planning to buy commercial paper.
(7) Issuance of corporate bonds , commercial paper and a wide variety of other financial products largely ceased.
(8) The company began to founder when the commercial paper market seized up in 2007, cutting off a critical source of funding to many companies with less-than-pristine credit.
(9) Commercial paper is backed by a bank line of credit.
(10) There are two types of commercial paper: direct paper and dealer paper.
(11) The Fed said the decline was concentrated in commercial paper, loans and commercial mortgage borrowing.
(12) In addition, the Asset - Backed Commercial Paper Money Market Mutual Fund Liquidity Facility ( AMLF ) was created.
(13) The right to demand payment from the endorser of a commercial paper when the first party liable fails to pay.
(14) The three main sources of short-term financing are trade credit, short-term commercial bank loans, and commercial paper.
(15) Such corporations also tend to maintain credit lines with their banks sufficient to repay all their outstanding commercial paper.
(16) New York State plans to sell $ 115 million in bonds this month and $ 140 million in commercial paper in March.
(17) The rating firm said that the company is more reliant on its revolving credit lines because of the elimination of commercial paper.
(18) Disney will pay $ 2 billion in cash, and will raise the other $ 8 billion by issuing short-term commercial paper.
(19) These lines are used if a company is unable to sell commercial paper, the primary source of short-term funding for corporations.
(20) Seemingly the safest of all securitised corporate lending is the market for commercial paper.
(21) The world's economic downturn has triggered a rash of defaults in commercial paper and long-term debt, particularly by unrated issuers.
(22) The spirit of high adventure isn't one you'd normally associate with Commercial Paper.
(23) The rating firm said the company is more reliant on its revolving credit lines because of the elimination of commercial paper.
(24) The credit bubble is over, thanks partly to a buyers'strike for asset - backed commercial paper.
(25) The Fed's program should 'relieve a fair amount of the pressure on the commercial paper market, ' says Ajay Rajadhyaksha, head of fixed-income research at Barclays Capital. Sentencedict.com
(26) The business model at GE Capital was built on the foundation of an AAA credit rating that gave the division access to huge amounts of cheap money through the commercial paper market.
(27) It'should allow them to invest more freely abroad, or in commercial paper and bonds.
(28) That made it difficult or impossible for many companies to roll over their debt, and also caused the overall commercial paper market to shrink.
(29) The Fed has also announced a new program to provide support for the commercial paper market, which is freezing up.
(30) Evidence of improving output also can be found in the commercial paper market, where companies take out short-term loans to cover the costs of production.
More similar words: commercial, commercially, commercial law, commercialism, commercialize, commercial bank, commercial value, commercial credit, commercialization, uniform commercial code, infomercial, commerce, e-commerce, interstate commerce commission, chamber of commerce, interstate commerce, wallpaper, paper clip, merciful, merciless, newspaper column, mercifully, unmerciful, mercilessly, newspaper clipping, unmercifully, summer camp, social phobia, mercurial, financial policy.