Random good picture Not show
1. Coin-operated machines in England reject Irish money.
2. Coin-operated telephones took 100, 200 and 500 lire coins.
3. Most campgrounds have laundry facilities and coin-operated showers.
4. Products: Trade Association, Amusement Machines, coin-operated Machines.
5. Daniel: Coin-operated washing machine? That sounds interesting.
6. Daniel: Here we are. There are many coin-operated washing machines on the first floor.
7. Try making a visit to some coin-operated massage chairs; they often have these at the local mall.
8. Groups formed that eventually brought in a coin-operated laundry and a health clinic.
9. There is a coin-operated washing machine on the first floor. Let's go.
10. A short pornographic film presentation seen usually in a small coin-operated projection booth.
11. A service mark used for a commercial establishment equipped with washing machines and dryers, usually coin-operated and self-service. This service mark often occurs in print in lowercase.
12. A photo booth is a vending machine that contains an automated, usually coin-operated, camera and film processor. Today the vast majority of photo booths are digital.
13. Housed in the classic arcade-game cabinet, the top half is a challenging coin-operated driving game, while the bottom half is a front-loading washer.
14. The couple allegedly met clients in chat rooms and delivered the merchandise to coin-operated lockers in a supermarket.
15. When Lee returned to Seattle, he was greeted by a huge box of Google swag, including a basketball, a chair, and a coin-operated gumball machine with a Google logo.
16. Have a seat. "Try making a visit to some coin-operated massage chairs; they often have these at the local mall."
17. Visitors could also view the expo from the tower's observation decks,[sentencedict.com/coin-operated.html] which were equipped with coin-operated telescopes.
18. Dad: Ur, I am busy with my work. There is a coin-operated washing machine on the first floor. Let's go.
19. Passengers without a monthly pass can purchase tickets from coin-operated ticket dispensers.
20. To solve the problem, the report suggested filling city centers with "shut-eye pods," which would operate on the same principle as coin-operated toilets, allowing people to take a quick nap.
More similar words: in operation, inoperative, air operated, hand-operated, inoperable, foreign operation, Boolean operator, non-operating income, boolean operation, comparison operator, comparison operation, joint operation, go into operation, operate, aerated water, operate on, cooperate, aerated, tin opener, cooperate with, federated, exonerated, lacerated, liberated, moderated, ulcerated, exasperated, operating temperature, operating theater, adulterated.