Random good picture Not show
1. I'll clear out that closet for you.
2. Clear out things in this cupboard, please.
3. We decided to clear out all the old clothes that we never wear.
4. We ought to clear out this cupboard - it's full of junk.
5. We always clear out the garage in early autumn.
6. I need to clear out my closet.
7. He finally decided to clear out of his home.
8. I told him to clear out of the house by Monday.
9. If we clear out the spare room, you can use it as a study.
10. The cop told them to clear out,[Sentencedict.com ]nevertheless they seemed not to hear.
11. My landlord's given me a week to clear out of my flat.
12. You'd better clear out quickly; it's dangerous to stay here any longer.
13. The school has decided to clear out all the classrooms and laboratories these days.
14. I need to clear out the shed and take everything I don't want to the dump.
15. Clear out loose and damaged material and fill with exterior sealant, which will remain flexible 11 Check all brickwork pointing.
16. Taylor wanted to move the planer clear out of the way and position the anchor bolts by means of a template.
17. Clear out your food cupboard and throw away everything that will not travel well, such as leaky, crushable or carbonated goods.
18. Sometimes this means police officers help neighborhood members clear out vacant lots and rusting cars.
19. Sometimes a hard knock in the head can clear out the cobwebs.
20. Clear out all the clothes you never wear, and give them to charity.
21. They used to clear out space next to the M System store and people would come from all around.
22. As well as scarifying to clear out thatch[sentencedict.com], we aerate to let air into the turf and release surface water.
23. Please clear out the things in the cupboard.
24. The cop told the boys to clear out.
25. The police are after you, you'd better clear out!
26. She turned to the others in the room. "The rest of you clear out of here."
27. Sun apparently wants to move its base to Sparcstation 10s and Tsunamis and the price hike threat should help clear out inventory.
28. Six truckloads of military police were sent by the army to clear out all military personnel so they would not be involved.
29. Police claim that at this rate, the thief could clear out the entire flock of Trafalgar Square pigeons in seven months.
30. This is to encourage you to read your mail regularly and clear out any unnecessary messages.
More similar words: clear off, clear, bear out, wear out, unclear, clear up, nuclear, clear away, revolve around, around, hear of, wear off, bear on, tear off, go around, all around, get around, for fear of, learn, learn from, around the corner, year after year, round and round, uncle, cycle, clerk, muscle, circle, vehicle, miracle.