Random good picture Not show
1. Cut the stem cleanly, just beneath a leaf joint.
2. Opinions were split cleanly between men and women.
3. The boat moved cleanly through the water.
4. The election campaign was not conducted very cleanly.
5. He dived in cleanly, entering the water in a straight line.
6. The wounds may heal cleanly or they may ooze a clear liquid.
7. The plate broke cleanly in half.
8. The branch snapped cleanly in two.
9. I struck the ball cleanly and my shot was on target.
10. Cut them off cleanly through the stem just below the node.
11. The game had been cleanly fought.
12. Blunt scissors don't cut cleanly.
13. Old farm cart sheds, cleanly converted, do make good stables.
14. Claude played the Chopin cleanly, gravely, reaching low notes that were something to hear.
15. The two cleanly scrubbed grunts had made a final discovery: land mines last and last.
16. He has cleared the first obstacle cleanly but knows others will present greater problems.
17. Cats are cleanly animals.
18. The knife glinted and the keg fell away cleanly.
19. It never broke cleanly but flaked apart into strands that cut their fingers if they weren't careful.
20. I throw him four grounders, which he fields cleanly.
21. The next few shots were all cleanly hit but went wide, high or straight at Jamir.
22. Beyond them the world was split cleanly in halves between sea and sky.
23. Manufacturers are working with new fuels to find one that burns more cleanly than petrol.sentencedict.com
24. A solid wood stem and mahogany floors and stiffeners complete the basic construction which has been particularly cleanly executed by West Custom.
25. Throughout its history, the Federal Reserve has handled billions of dollars a day, cleanly and without a major scandal.
26. The hollow- ground blade, made from chrome-plated carbon steel, will cut cleanly through branches of up to three-inches in diameter.
27. More expensive items in the same range should be finely knotted and possess cleanly articulated and symmetrically arranged decorative forms.
28. She would concentrate on the job in hand instead, and get it done as quickly and cleanly as possible.
29. Then, according to these accounts, Chernomyrdin shot a cub cleanly through the neck.
30. You will find that the stitches do not knit cleanly off and you will get patches of bad knitting.
More similar words: cleanliness, uncleanliness, clean, unclean, cleanup, cleanse, clean out, clean up, cleaner, cleaning, come clean, cleanser, clean house, cleansing, dry cleaner, vacuum cleaner, ethnic cleansing, make a clean breast, manly, unmanly, ocean liner, lean, lean on, glean, clear, Eleanor, leaned, cleave, leaning, boolean.