Random good picture Not show
1. Cisterna (pl. cisternae ) A flattened membrane-bounded sac of the endoplasmic reticulum or the Golgi apparatus, being the basic structural unit of these organelles.
2. The cisternae of rough endoplasmic reticulum swelled obviously and the ribosomes denuded.
3. The proteins they make can enter the cisternae for transport to other parts of the cell or for secretion via the GOLGI APPARATUS.
4. They transport cargo between the cisternae or back to the endoplasmic reticulum.
5. Newly synthesized proteins are assembled within the cisternae of the rough endoplasmic reticulum and transported to the Golgi, where they are modified by glycosylation.
6. Electron-dense granular calcium depositions in different number were observed in dilated cisternae of rough endoplasmic reticulum, and vacuolated mitochondria.
7. The NLB of loose structure was frequently associated with free ribosomes and cisternae of the rough endoplasmic reticulum.
8. Reaction product of acid phosphatase is localized primarily in the small vacuoles, and occasionally in the dictyosome cisternae and vesicles of the golgi body.
More similar words: cisterna, cistern, sternal, substernal, suprasternal, parasternal, paternalist, cistercian, consternation, paternalistic, western australia, internationalist, international system, international system of units, government minister, international monetary system, internal diameter, international waters, ternary, eternal, ternate, external carotid artery, paternal, internal, maternal, eternally, external, international terrorism, from stem to stern, paternally.