Random good picture Not show
(1) The enlarged cisterna magna is an unrelated finding.
(2) Objective : To investigate the change of cisterna ambiens with severe craniocerebral trauma and its clinical significance.
(3) Objective To investigate the change of cisterna ambiens after decompressive craniectomy and its clinical significance.
(4) Conclnsion: The cisterna longitudinal cerebrum and cisterna fossae lateralis cerebri was increasing after 50 years old.
(5) RESULTS Making use of continuous lumbar cisterna drainage and injecting sensitive antibiotics to subarachnoid space turned to be an effective method for severe intracranial infection, al... Sentencedict.com
(6) In fact, surgeons seldom see the cisterna chyle during upper lumbar spinal surgeries.
(7) Cisterna (pl. cisternae ) A flattened membrane-bounded sac of the endoplasmic reticulum or the Golgi apparatus, being the basic structural unit of these organelles.
(8) Methods According to the CT finding of 94 cases of decompressive craniectomy, the relationship between the change of cisterna ambiens and the clinical results was analyzed.
(9) Objective : To discuss the corrective diagnosis and microsurgical operation of cysts of Mega cisterna magna.
(10) METHODS We cured 24 patients of severe intracranial infection with the method of continuous lumbar cisterna drainage and injecting sensitive antibiotics to subarachnoid space.
(11) Objective : To improve diagnosis value of growth abnormity cisterna magna using CT and MRI.
(12) Objective:To study the relationship between morphology changes of mesencephalon surrounding cisterna and prognosis of hypertensive cerebral hemorrhage.
(13) Objective:To study the curative effect of early continuous lumbar cisterna drainage on treating cryptococcal neoformans meningitis accompanying uncontrollable intracranial hypertension.
More similar words: cistern, sternal, substernal, parasternal, suprasternal, paternalist, cistercian, consternation, paternalistic, western australia, internationalist, international system, international system of units, government minister, international monetary system, internal diameter, international waters, ternary, ternate, eternal, external carotid artery, external, internal, paternal, maternal, eternally, international terrorism, from stem to stern, internals, internally.