Random good picture Not show
(1) METHODS Endoscopic thyroidectomy via suprasternal approach was performed in 35 patients with ultrasonic scalpel.
(2) It is found the suprasternal space should be enclosed by the superficial layer of the deep cervical fasciae and the fasciae of the infrahyoid muscles, rather than the past opinion of the textbook.
(3) It was found the suprasternal space was enclosed by the superficial layer of the deep cervical fasciae and the fasciae of the infrahyoid muscles.
(4) Addison , which is situated half-way between the suprasternal notch and the top of the symphysis pubis, and often cuts the pyloric opening of the stomach an inch to the right of the mid-line.
(5) Objective To study the method of endoscope-assisted thyroid lobectomy through suprasternal mini-incision and its outcome.
(6) We must increase our relevant theoretic knowledge and raise our operative skill in suprasternal views to diagnosis this disease.
(7) As previously mentioned, the other major way women neck-pacify is by covering their suprasternal notch with their hand or lightly on the side of the neck.
(8) Conclusions Echocardiography is useful, harmless and relatively cheap test for aortic arch abnormalities, which suprasternal view is usually helpful to the diagnosis.
More similar words: parasternal, sternal, international system, international system of units, international monetary system, eternal, external auditory canal, maternal, internal, paternal, external, eternally, externally, paternally, internals, maternally, internally, fraternal, international waters, eternal life, raster, paternalist, paternalism, externalism, eternal city, internalise, internalize, externalize, internal ear, externality.