Random good picture Not show
(1) The party was a total washout.
(2) The last party was a bit of a washout - hardly anyone turned up.
(3) The picnic was a total washout - nobody turned up!
(4) The game was a washout.
(5) The mission was a washout.
(6) The sterilisation of the gut by the washout can even prevent the cleavage.
(7) At a washout she sat in a cold stupor while Oliver lit the lantern and looked the place over.
(8) Washout occurs when material below the cloud is swept out by rain or snow as it falls. Sentencedict.com
(9) Hanging in midair Here the washout left the steel rails and wooden ties hanging in midair.
(10) Extremely water-resistant and withstands water washout and spray-off.
(11) The rock concert was a washout.
(12) The graduation party was a washout because of the big storm.
(13) The CNC billet aluminum washout base includes a brass bushing for longer low tolerance life.
(14) After a washout period, patients were over to alternate treatment.
(15) Diversification has been a washout: stock markets have been almost perfectly correlated with each other.
(16) The plan was a washout after all, and cost us a lot of money.
(17) Treatments were separated by a 7 - day washout period.
(18) From the house they watched the washout of their newly seeded lawn by the water.
(19) An underwater anti - washout agent can be made of the settling sludge of effluent plants.
(20) This is achieved by giving laxatives, enemas and finally at least one rectal washout.
(21) Favorable Solids Characteristics. Low concentration of dense solids settle rapidly, dewater rapidly; no clarifier washout problem at peak flows.
(22) Objective To contrast the treatment effect of full-thickness chondral defects by articular debridement and microfracture and by articular debridement and washout under arthroscope.
(23) Hence, the conditional probability of thyroid cancer in a patient with multinodular goiter with a delayed washout pattern was 0.78 (11/14 patients).
(24) In this paper, we present and analyze a simple model for a chemostat with predator, prey and periodically pulsed input and washout substrate.
(25) Compared with the situation on the unwounded side, on the wounded side the renal uptake became slower and the half time of kidney washout was extended.
(26) Conclusion Arthroscopic articular debridement and microfracture was better than arthroscopic articular debridement and washout for treated full-thickness chondral defects.
(27) Objective To study the effects of arthroscopic realignment surgery for patellofemoral chondromalacia by bilateral retinaculum releasing and traditional Chinese medicine washout.