Random good picture Not show
1. He was careful enough to check up every detail.
2. The Government employs tax inspectors to check up and make sure people pay all their tax.
3. I will check up on the matter.
4. I will check up the figure.
5. I need to check up on a few things before I can decide.
6. I went to the library to check up on a few things.
7. They always check up on prospective employees.
8. Dustin called me to check up on some facts.
9. Don't worry; no-one is going to check up on you.
10. Will you please check up these data to see if they are correct?
11. I'd better check up to see the kids are OK.
12. I called Richard every day to check up on him.
13. Check up on possible sales of raffle tickets.
14. This check up shows he's fully fit to carry out his strenuous lifestyle as a hospital porter.
15. A basic check up will go up from ￡3.75 to ￡7.50.
16. Catch the earliest flight down to London, check up on the Lennox twist.
17. Actually I sent my wife to check up on it.
18. It was my job to check up on the flock every morning and on Sundays Uncle Joe would come to the farm.
19. A good dietician will insist on a check up BEFORE prescribing you a diet.
20. I think the train's at ten o'clock, but I'll phone the station to check up.
21. Patrick escaped from the party on the excuse that he needed to check up on some security arrangements.
22. Perhaps once he had time to spare from his new duties, he would check up.
23. Starting soon, some one from the Massachusetts center will check up several times a week on senior citizens with congestive heart failure.
24. He says that any cavers worried for their health should get a medical check up.
24. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and build good sentences.
25. If it's any consolation to you I needed to check up on a patient anyway.
26. I made one loop and then another, returning to check up on the kids.
27. He was also worried in case that fat little manager came round to check up on him.
28. Lyn Sweeting's daughter was due to travel from Chelmsford to London for a check up after months of chemotherapy for leukaemia.
29. Before leaving the station she went to the Ladies' to check up on her appearance.
30. The trainer can provide learners the simulant melting rate of electrode, check up whether the moving rate of electrode and the angle of inclination of electrode are in the ranges set in advance.
More similar words: check in, check out, back up, pick up, pickup, deck, reck, neck, work up, link up, look up, drink up, speak up, think up, break up, at the cost of, in the case of, in the course of, to the contrary, chew, chef, chest, cheer, cheap, cheat, cheek, around the corner, the cost of living, scheme, cheese.