Random good picture Not show
1) The chancel ceiling is lavishly decorated in blue, red and gold.
2) The semi-circular chancel is covered by a semi-dome.
3) The chancel was rebuilt in 1870, and the rest of the church thoroughly restored in 1882 by public subscription.
4) Ahead of me was a chancel screen, a filigree of Gothic tracery.
5) It has a nave, chancel and low embattled tower.
6) The chancel has a sloping tiled roof.
7) The present church is the chancel of the original church with Norman-style pillars.
8) The arch between the nave and the chancel is also Norman with zig-zag ornaments.
9) At the far end, in the tiny chancel, the sanctuary light glowed.
10) The chancel is raised over a crypt below.
11) The chancel is open to the sky.
12) The chancel was built in 173 3.
13) The part of the chancel a cruciform church that is occupied by this company of singers.
14) The left pillar closest to the chancel is installed with a gold-plated marble pulpit.
15) Just give me the chancel right now the news is dead.
16) Could keep a chancel cool.
17) Yet the church is a very elaborate structure with evidence of a Norman nave and elaborate stone-vaulted chancel.
18) The present church is a church of many periods,[http://sentencedict.com/chancel.html] the most ancient part being the chancel.
19) There was also a chapel on either side of the chancel.
20) The exterior is shingled and very simple, but inside, the nave and chancel roof and walls are painted all over.
21) Historically, prominent Anglicans were buried in that part of the church, called the chancel.
22) Meanwhile, review and summarize domestic and overseas research of chancel conflict.
23) A beam of rose-colored light from a pane in the chancel window fell across his face, but he did not seem to see it.
24) "We were doing some urgent lead repairs anyway, and the workmen found the odd bit dropped off" into the chancel, Gorick said in an interview with the British Broadcasting Corp. on Monday.
25) In the traditional orientation of some Christian churches, the south side of a chancel or sanctuary when the altar or Eucharistic table faces east.
More similar words: chancellor, chancellery, chancellorship, vice-chancellor, vice chancellor, chance, chance on, off-chance, perchance, chancery, by chance, mischance, fat chance, chance upon, slim chance, by any chance, fair chance, take a chance, stand a chance, take chances, on the chance of, court of chancery, cancel, cancel out, lancelot, cancelled, chancy, cancelling, chancre, cancellation.