Similar words: cash receipts journal, receipt, cash register, receive, receiver, accounts receivable, shrew, shrewd.
Random good picture Not show
1. Cash receipts reached ￡70 million.
2. Cash receipts and book in customer accounts.
3. Cash Receipts from Interests and Dividends.
4. Cash receipts from customers are cash inflows from sales.
5. Prepares cash receipts for all cash and checks received.
6. Cash receipts are treated as business revenues, and cash payments are handled as business expenses.
7. A forecast of estimated cash receipts and disbursements for a specified period of time.
8. The pop singer got huge cash receipts from his concert.
9. Are accounts receivable maintained independently of cash receipts and disbursements functions?
10. Provide accurate accounting for cash receipts, cash disbursements, and cash balances.
10. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
11. The employees who maintain accounts receivable or handle cash receipts should not have authority to issue credit memoranda or to authorize the write-off of receivables as uncollectible.
12. That means cash receipts are deposited intact in the bank, and major payments are made by check and an imprest fund is used for petty cash disbursements.
13. Are cash receipts from miscellaneous sources independently con - trol - led?
14. Use the sales journal, the cash receipts journal, and the accounts receivable subsidiary ledger.
15. CredIt'sales are recorded in a sales journal, and cash receipts in a cash receipts journal.
16. All cash receipts should be recorded and de - posited daily.
17. Sales accountant clear accounts receivable base on the cash receipts.
18. In addition to cash receipts journal, the special journals usually include cash payments journal, sales journal, and purchase journal.
19. Require that all cash receipts be deposited in the bank.
20. The criterion is the number of years before the pre-tax cash receipts from the project pay back the capital invested.
21. It includes all cash payments by the government, and all cash receipts.
22. Discounted Cash Flow (DCF) - The value of expected cash receipts and expenditures at a common date calculated using NPV.
23. What kind of document do you use to trace all cash receipts?
24. Deferred Revenue A liability account used for deposits and other cash receipts prior to the completion of the sale.
25. All transactions that involve the receipt of cash are recorded in a cash receipts journal.
26. Special-purpose journals consist of purchases journal, sales journal , cash receipts journal[sentencedict.com], and cash payments journal.
27. Note receivable of $ 5 collected by bank ( credit memorandum ) was not record in cash receipts journal.
28. Special - purpose journals consist of purchases journal, sales journal, cash receipts journal, and cash payment journal.
29. The following chart only shows the simple cash budget, and the detailed cash receipts report and cash disbursements report are skipped over.
30. Note receivable of $5 collected by bank was not record in cash receipts journal.
More similar words: cash receipts journal, receipt, cash register, receive, receiver, accounts receivable, shrew, shrewd, deceit, deceive, deceitful, undeceive, cash, in cash, cash in, price ceiling, cash in on, cashier, cash crop, cashmere, cash advance, recent, recede, recess, preconceive, precept, precede, forecast, recently, recession.