Random good picture Not show
(1) Supply is expected to decline moderately as high carry-in stocks partly offset the drop in output. Exports are forecast to decline slightly as shipments to the EU fall moderately.
(2) One-year free carry-in maintenance and warranty will be provided for the ANS by its manufacturer Huawei Technologies Co. , Ltd...
(3) An LAB - wide carry-in bIt'selects which chain is used for the addition of given inputs.
(4) An LAB-wide carry-in bit selects which chain is used for the addition of given inputs.
(5) Well, the input to the sum must be the carry-in and the sum from adding the two input values.
(6) The output-terminal of the stroke controlling motor positive and negative-running relays is connected with the carry-in terminal of the deciding relay.
(7) This product has a three year limited warranty and is entitled to mail-in or carry-in repair service.
More similar words: card-carrying, carrying, carrying out, carrying cost, carrying value, carry into effect, carrying capacity, carry into execution, carrying on business, marry into, quarrying, carry it, hurrying, ferrying, worrying, currying, scurrying, worryingly, carry, carry-out, carry out, carryout, carry off, carry-on, carry on, carry to, carryall, miscarry, carry down, carrycot.