Random good picture Not show
1. Study on terrestrial eco - system carbon cycle, etc.
2. The carbon cycle is the cycle in which carbon is exchanged between the hydrosphere, atmosphere, biosphere, and geosphere of the Earth.
3. The carbon cycle has thus acquired another epicycle, and become even more complicated to understand than it was.
4. Similarly, floods and droughts are symptoms of a carbon cycle gone wrong: when soil is compacted or eroded, rain evaporates or runs off.
5. Grasslands play a significant role in terrestrial ecosystem carbon cycle due to large biomass stored belowground.
6. In the natural carbon cycle, plants absorb CO2 as they grow.
7. How strong is carbon cycle - climate feedback under global warming?
8. If that idea is confirmed, it will need to be incorporated into the computer models used to understand the Earth's carbon cycle and its effect on the climate.
8. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and build good sentences.
9. And it "reinforces how important changes in Southern Hemisphere winds can be for Earth's carbon cycle and its climate, " he says.
10. Psychrophilic methanogens play a very important role in global carbon cycle, and attract more and more research interests.
11. Because living creatures metabolize only certain types of carbon, the sediment record becomes a proxy for large-scale patterns in the carbon cycle.
12. Methanogen is the core of the methane fermentation. And methanogen is the last member of the anaerobe chain in nature carbon cycle.
13. They include disruption to the marine food web and effects on the world's carbon cycle.
14. Some scientists think that massive ocean extinction events in the past caused Earth’s carbon cycle to fluctuate wildly for millions of years afterwards.
15. The stable carbon isotope composition in plant is a powerful tool for studying on carbon cycle, biogeochemistry and paleoenvironment.
16. Pelagic tunicates play an important role in marine food web carbon cycle as they feed on bacterioplankton and pico-and nano-phytoplankton and meanwhile are preys for commercial animals.
17. Seasonal variation of soil biomass plays an important role in the carbon cycle of terrestrial ecosystem.
18. It can also distinguish between changes in the natural carbon cycle and those occurring due to human activity.
19. A group of researchers at Microsoft hopes to transform the way scientists study complex, ever-changing systems, such as the global carbon cycle and information processing inside cells.
20. In addition, we should further explore direct or indirect impacts of human activities on the processes of terrestrial erosion-deposition and the riverine carbon cycle.
21. What seems certain is that the nitrogen cycle is changing faster and more profoundly than the carbon cycle, which has attracted much more attention.
22. It is becoming increasingly clear that inland water systems play an important role in the global carbon cycle, in spite of the fact that they only cover 3 percent of the land area of the Earth.
23. But they nevertheless have a big influence on air quality and human health, greenhouse gas emissions and the Earth’s carbon cycle, and biodiversity.
24. When oceanographers study these samples, they can see changes in the carbon cycle during the PETM.
25. The findings should give climate scientists a better understanding of this critical component of Earth's carbon cycle.
26. But their numbers have dwindled since the dawn of the 20th century, with unknown consequences for ocean ecosystems and the planet's carbon cycle.
More similar words: carbon, cycle, bicycle, recycle, tricycle, life cycle, motorcycle, encyclopedia, business cycle, carbohydrate, cyclone, cycling, bourbon, harbor, harbour, recycling, yearbook, pearl harbor, clemency, concentration camp, verbose, hyperbole, verboten, bone, bond, garb, ebony, bonus, bonds, thunderbolt.