Random good picture Not show
1. The adaptive disturbance canceler can best erase and disturbances.
2. The canceler consists of a plant emulator and an inverse plant, which are in the forms of linear adaptive finite impulse response (FIR) filters.
3. Echo Canceler (EC) is a device in telephony system for connection to a two-way telephone circuit to attenuate echo signals in one direction caused by signals in the other direction.
4. The adaptive disturbance canceler can best erase noises and disturbances.
5. Finally, an asymmetric echo canceler used adaptive algorithm is simulated on the AWGN channel,(http://Sentencedict.com) and a curve of Echo Rejection is given.
6. It can be seen from the theoretical analysis that the signal to noise ratio in the output of the canceler will improve when the signal to noise ratio in the reference input drops.
7. A theoretical analysis of the adaptation and convergence properties of the canceler is given and is verified by the computer simulations.
8. We investigate the eigen-subspace approximation (ESA) space-time adaptive processing ( STAP ) method of clutter suppression based on the generalized sidelobe canceler (GSC).
9. In this paper the canceling performances of a double-weight adaptive noise canceler used for anti-narrow-band-interference is considered.
10. This paper analyses the effect of the signal components in the reference input on the Performance of the active self noise canceler.
11. Computer simulations also validate that the good attenuation effect can be obtained in the active self noise canceler if the signal component in the reference input is small.
More similar words: chancellery, dance lesson, finance lease, celery, celerity, celeriac, decelerate, celery root, accelerate, accelerant, decelerator, accelerator, accelerated, cancel, accelerative, acceleration, accelerating, acceleratory, deceleration, accelerometer, chancel, cancel out, cancelled, lancelot, accelerator pedal, cancer cell, cancelling, cancellous, defenceless, linear accelerator.