Random good picture Not show
1) Superior Italian crossbow unit armoured with brigandine and a pavise.
2) Wearing brigandine armour, and armed with a lance and sword, this unit is capable of devastating charges.
3) These young adventurers wear light mail or light brigandine armour and carry an axe.
4) Their light mail or brigandine armour gives them adequate protection while firing their bows, and their aristocratic upbringing gives them the stomach for close combat if required.
5) Superior Italian crossbow garrison unit armoured with brigandine and a pavise.
6) Equipped with brigandine armour and a sword for close quarters encounters, they have mastered the art of effectively using a firearm whilst riding at speed.
7) Able to afford good equipment,(http://sentencedict.com/brigandine.html) these young adventurers wear light mail or light brigandine armour and carry an axe for fighting dismounted.
8) These professional soldiers carry a bow and are protected by brigandine armour, as well as having a horse to ride to battle on, despite still fighting on foot.
9) These horsemen wield the lightweight caliver and are equipped with brigandine armour and a sword for close quarters encounters.
10) Italians are world renowned for their love of the crossbow, none more so then the Genoese . These wealthy militia are equipped with brigandine armour, a large Pavise style shield, and a sword.
11) Very fast, these elite lancers are equipped with light mail or brigandine armour and armed with lance and sword.
More similar words: brigantine, brigand, brigandage, origanum, morrigan, brigade, brigadier, fire brigade, brigadier general, irrigation ditch, almandine, sandiness, handiness, celandine, windiness, stand in line, vending machine, winding machine, business standing, ligand, riga, auriga, hooligan, mulligan, cardigan, michigan, litigant, gigantic, fumigant, origami.