Random good picture Not show
1. Look! I'm sure that's Brad Pitt!
2. Brad? He doesn't know diddly about baseball.
3. He is seeded second, behind Brad Beven.
4. Brad is just as good as the others.
5. I used to pal around with Brad.
6. Brad drained all the oil from the engine.
7. Brad made a lunge towards his opponent, but missed.
8. Brad was doodling on a sheet of paper.
9. She only actually said one sentence to Brad Pitt but she dined out on it for years.
10. Brad Pitt steals the show as the young man doomed by his zest for life.
11. Brad was Jane's brother! No wonder he reminded me so much of her!
12. Women have always been a puzzle to Brad.
13. Brad is fairly short and stocky.
14. Brad knew I was a soft touch.
15. Brad Pitt? Oh no,(Sentencedict.com) I much prefer Russell Crowe!
16. You can chat to Brad Pitt live this evening.
17. Brad Joss, civil engineer, killed in a vehicle accident in Sonoma County on Jan. 4, 1994.
18. Brad got up and shook his legs to get all the grass off.
19. Brad got tickets to the Grateful Dead show on the 12th.
20. Brad would go to the ends of the earth to make his wife happy.
21. Brad Gillis of Night Ranger stepped in to finish the tour.
22. Brad was one of the kids who used to tease me at school.
23. Brad was prepared to accept that opposing beliefs could be held equally strongly and passionately.
24. My one regret is that I never told Brad how I felt.
25. David had been dancing about like a child, but suddenly he stood still and looked at Brad.
26. Standing in front on his first day of teaching, Brad felt completely naked .
27. She was also due to wear a ￡20,000 necklace-a present from Brad.
28. Traci insists that she is going to play it cool with Brad.
29. Instead of arguing with Scott or giving in, Deborah listened to his complaints that she favored Brad.
30. Next on the depth chart at this crucial position is starting right guard Brad Badger.