Random good picture Not show
1. He won the men's blue-ribbon event, the 100 metres freestyle.
2. The government has set up a blue-ribbon commission to try to take corrective action.
3. The Republicans were expected to run a blue-ribbon reformer, so the Democrats decided to do the same.
4. The party was a blue-ribbon occasion.
5. Time invites a blue-ribbon panel of economists every year to make predictions for the coming year.
6. They will not be reading the reports released by blue-ribbon commissions.
7. The 100 most passionate films were selected by a blue-ribbon panel of leaders from the film community, including directors, screenwriters, actors, cinematographers, and historians.
8. How often do you have a pair of such blue-ribbon scientific establishments assuring us that everything is fine?
9. How often do you have a pair of such blue-ribbon scientific establishments assuring us that everything is fine?8 z.
9. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and make good sentences.
10. From the 100m dash to the 42.195km marathon, from the hammer throw to the high jump, it contains many of the Olympic Games' blue-ribbon events and many of the highest-profile competitors.
11. There have always been more books than anyone could read. And as they have multiplied through the centuries, more and more blue-ribbon lists have had to be made.
12. The beauty of the base-closing bill...is that is takes Congress off the hook. A blue-ribbon commission would pick the bases marked for well-deserved extinction.
More similar words: blue ribbon, beribboned, ribbon, ribbon development, blue ridge, gibbon, blue ridge mountains, gibbous, shibboleth, ribbed, dribble, ribbing, cribbing, dribbler, scribble, cribbage, caribbean, scribbler, dribbling, valuer, ribbed vault, blue, caribbean sea, blues, caribbean island, blue sky, blue air, blue-sky, sky-blue, blue jay.