Random good picture Not show
1. When the staff at Bloomfield criticize the Profitboss for cancelling a visit three times running, he accepts it as constructive advice.
2. He lives mostly down in Bloomfield Hills now.
3. Bloomfield Hills, Canton and Carleton have grown at the slowest pace.
4. Leonard Bloomfield is the representative figure of American discriptivists.
5. It was first suggested by Leonard Bloomfield.
6. Back in Bloomfield, the school board is seeking federal grant money to expand its laptop program to high school students.
7. Ground staff at Bloomfield Road have been working throughout the night and will continue to work round the clock to try and ensure that the game takes place.
8. In January at Bloomfield Road, Blackpool jumped out to a 2-0 first-half lead.
9. He drove the American linguistics study into a Bloomfield Times.
10. According to Bloomfield deputy librarian Carol Mueller, the library organized casual-dress days on Fridays for several months and charged $1 donations from staffers who wanted to participate.
11. Bloomfield held that the study of language must be based on forms, free from the influence by meaning, thus making linguistics scientific.
12. There was considerable interest in three limited edition prints by Russell Flint when they came up at Bloomfield auctions.
13. The most widely used of these tests have been described in a review by Bloomfield.
14. In the end it was Lee that took an easy pole position ahead of Bayer, who managed to claim the spot from Bloomfield in the last round of qualifying, demoting Darren to the 3rd spot.
15. He won a tense duel over first-time participant Sidharth Chand, 12, of Bloomfield Hills, Michigan, who finally stumbled on " prosopopoeia , " a word describing a type of figure of speech.
16. Siobhan Duke, 36,[Sentence dictionary] decided to move elsewhere in Colchester last month after living next to Miss Bloomfield became too much to bear.
17. However, there was not enough time for the deal to be completed and the 25-year-old will remain at Bloomfield Road until at least the end of the season.
18. Dowling noted that Cub Scout Pack 77 in Ridgewood, New Jersey, donated $100 and the Bloomfield Township public library in Michigan contributed $220.
19. With a minimum of mathematics and an engaging, highly rewarding style, Bloomfield provides in-depth discussions of harmonic regression, harmonic analysis, complex demodulation, and spectrum analysis.
20. It costs $33, 015 to buy, but loses more than $18, 000 of that to depreciation over five years, according to data from Vincentric, an auto-industry analysis firm in Bloomfield Hills, Mich.
21. Rebekah Straughan, the council’s lawyer, told the hearing at Colchester County Court neighbours had heard Miss Bloomfield and friends shouting in the street at all hours.
22. Being two fundamental concepts of Stmcturalism, "endocentric structure" and "exocentric structure" were first proposed by Bloomfield, later improved by Hockett.
23. "There has been a significant increase in interest (from Greeks)," said Australian ambassador to Athens Jenny Bloomfield, herself the descendant of Greek migrants.
24. This treatise has made some analysis of the grammatical theory and the views on sense by Leonard Bloomfield through the discussion of grammatical form in the tenth chapter.
More similar words: quantum field theory, field, fields, afield, canfield, infield, oldfield, subfield, fielder, upfield, outfield, field man, sheffield, fielding, ice field, airfield, ball field, gas field, oil field, snowfield, goldfield, field day, hayfield, oilfield, midfield, far afield, field gun, garfield, coalfield, leftfield.