Random good picture Not show
1. The goalkeeper booted the ball upfield.
2. Victory was clinched when Lynn Marriner surged upfield and slipped a pass through to Oehlers who scored at the second attempt.
3. I punted the ball upfield.
4. From there the Springboks swept upfield, stole back possession and sent Werner Swanepoel crashing over.
5. He races upfield, and just before smacking the ball into the net, tears off his shirt in a wild celebration.
6. As the ball is cleared upfield over the halfway line there's a scuffle in the box: you stop play.
7. Shevchenko's hopeful ball upfield released Frank Lampard,[http://sentencedict.com/upfield.html] who rounded Batista and provided an extravagant finish in the 69th minute.
8. Learn some great tips on how to block upfield after a catch as a receiver in this free video clip on how to play football.
9. The penalty was saved and the ball went upfield, where Anderson had spotted an opportunity.
10. Or quicker still, send a couple of nifty passes upfield - and you soon learn where your team-mates are.
11. The teams from the north of England are terrible. When we play them I have counted their centre-backs booting up to 30 long balls upfield per game.
12. He allies great body strength and speed with clever footwork when breaking upfield.
13. The comparison United's supporters prefer is with Duncan Edwards, a pure thoroughbred who would glide upfield with colossal intent before the Munich air disaster claimed his life.
14. Likewise, when Hull gained the ball, theysuffered by only having one forward target and also had to contend withan organised Arsenal back line holding high upfield.
15. The game turned on the incident after 26 minutes, we had two huge chances but Bayern broke upfield and made it 1-0.
16. If tempo is high then players will look to move the ball around quickly and get it further upfield sooner.
17. Without Alonso collecting the ball off the central defenders and threading it upfield to the front men, Liverpool look a little laboured when building attacks from deep.
18. Iran came out more determined in the second half and equalised after captain Mehdi Mahdavikia made his first foray upfield.
More similar words: field, fields, afield, infield, outfield, canfield, fielder, subfield, oldfield, gas field, field man, far afield, hayfield, fielding, snowfield, field gun, field day, sheffield, oil field, oilfield, airfield, garfield, ball field, goldfield, ice field, midfield, field goal, goldfields, fieldstone, field line.