Random good picture Not show
1. Herbert Blocker of Germany, one of the oldest competi-tors, won the individual silver medal.
2. Williams is the blocker and catcher of short passes.
3. The role of platelet activating factor blocker in the treatment of inflammatory bowel disease deserves investigation.
4. Cimetidine was the first H2 blocker to reach the clinic, which was a triumph for synthetic organic chemistry.
5. Verapamil, a slow calcium channel blocker minimises cellular injury resulting from calcium influx into cells during hypoxia or ischaemia.
6. Phase-2: Is an unparelleled carb blocker, made from an all-natural, non-stimulant extract of the white bean.
7. A combination of a TNF-alpha blocker and methotrexate, a standard antirheumatic drug, is twice as effective as methotrexate alone in the treatment of rheumatoid arthritis.
8. Half were given the beta blocker metoprolol, sold by AstraZeneca as Toprol XL, two to four hours before and 30 days after their surgery. The other half got a placebo.
9. Curcumin, JNK blocker , blocked the growth inhibition by ATRA.
10. Popup Blocker is designed to stop annoying popup windows appearing as you browse the Internet.
10. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and create good sentences.
11. This system is a unlawful signal blocker based on Transport Stream analysis.
12. Methods: The self - invented portal blood blocker was delivered into the abdominal cavity under guiding of laparoscope.
13. Curcumin , a JNK blocker, blocked the apoptosis and the growth inhibition induced by ATRA.
14. Here the company demonstrates the product, called IR Blocker 70.
15. I do not share the view of Professor Sleight that it is essential to give a beta blocker early on.
16. Anyone with a stereo, home theater or computer should consider protecting that long-term investment with the O2 Blocker pads.
17. Occasionally this requires specific correction - for example, with an n-methyl d-aspartate receptor blocker such as ketamine.
18. That would introduce a bias toward heart trouble among calcium channel blocker users.
19. ACE inhibitor, ARB, et al. ) single therapy, 59 CKD incidences (50.9%) in 116 patients with calcium channel blocker (CCB) and RAS inhibitor combination therapy.
20. The author reported the nursing cooperation in 31 cases with femoral artery embolectomy by blocker catheter.
21. Such was the case with "beta-blocker blues, " a syndrome of fatigue and mild depression sometimes associated with regular use of a popular category of heart drugs called beta blocker.
22. The functional roles of the NaChs were tested by observing the effect of tetrodotoxin, a specific blocker of NaChs, on the intrinsic heart rate of isolated rat working heart.
23. Note: We offer no guarantees on the quality and we advise to use a pop - up blocker !
24. Objective:To evaluate clinic th er apeutic effect of treating multi-drug resistant cavitary pulmonary tuberculosis through skin-puncture and bronchial blocker by imagine equipment.
25. Signed files from trusted software vendors are no longer alerted by the behavior blocker ( Malware - IDS ).
26. And with the treatment of intraperitoneal injection of atropine, hexamethonium and reserpine respectively to observe the nerve blocker effect on GMA induced by EA at Sibai.
27. In the face of overwhelming evidence, I admit I'm wrong. Trying to justify the Chinese MSN word blocker is one of the more boneheaded things I've done.
28. What we then did is to look at ranolazine alone, and then ranolazine combined with enalapril, and then ranolazine combined with a beta blocker, with metoprolol, in animals with heart failure.
29. AIM: To investigate the effects and mechanism of nicardipine, a calcium channel blocker, on amygdala kindling in rats.
30. Yi's got more upside as a scorer , and probably projects better as a shot - blocker, too.
More similar words: beta blocker, blocked, locker, footlocker, locker room, storage locker, davy jones's locker, knickerbockers, knickerbocker, chock-a-block, chockablock, block, blocky, blocks, block in, block off, block up, block out, unblock, locke, blockage, sunblock, blocking, blockade, locket, locked, blockaded, roadblock, on the block, cell block.