Random good picture Not show
1. The Internet has proved a blind alley for many firms.
2. It took the reader down every blind alley.
3. If the police went charging up a blind alley as a result of her information, it wouldn't be her fault.
4. The blind alley ended in a brick wall.
5. His present job seemed to be a blind alley.
6. Nina: His present job seems a blind alley.
7. The blind alley ended in a stone wall.
8. The street was a blind alley.
9. At the moment they have reached a blind alley.
10. This is a blind alley.
11. You are heading into a blind alley.
12. An apparently blind alley leads suddenly into an open space.
13. A blind alley at the end of which is a scaffold.
14. The line of reasoning will only lead you up another blind alley.
15. This sort of thinking just seems to be leading us up/down a blind alley.
16. Be an opener of doors for such as come after thee(sentencedict.com),[http://sentencedict.com/blind alley.html] and do not try to make the universe a blind alley. Ralph Waldo Emerson
17. The echinoderms may seem, from a human point of view, to be a blind alley of no particular importance.
18. Al said the talks had temporarily gone down a blind alley, but he was sure the two companies could agree.
19. The latest law is only one step in the slow trudge China is making out of the blind alley of Maoism.
20. So far every road that we've been down has turned out to be a blind alley.
21. If such persons direct a revolution, they will lead it up a blind alley.
22. You don't know how much of it ends up in a blind alley.
23. Bob did not take the job because it was a blind alley.
24. He took the next turning to the left but found himself in a blind alley.
25. Honestly, I think that your idea will lead you down a blind alley.
26. John did not take the job because it was a blind alley.
27. Tiger aims to eat all, and people have to make a tiger a blind alley corner.
28. The criminal was trapped by the police in a blind alley.
29. The witness is going to lead the jury to a blind alley.
30. If you think money will bring happiness forever, you are walking into a blind alley.
More similar words: blind, blind drunk, turn a blind eye, alley, valley, and all, scandal, rift valley, volleyball, vandalism, and all that, vandalise, blink, in danger, sibling, rambling, gambling, hobgoblin, trembling, cylinder, paisley, dale, medal, bridal, hidalgo, dilly-dally, panda, blip, blithe, bliss.