Random good picture Not show
1. Before you start your own business you should be familiar with the government's rules and regulations.
2. By now you will be familiar with the one-way system in the centre of town.
3. Everyone must be familiar with the old favourite among roses, Crystal Palace.
4. His fans would already be familiar with Caroline.
5. He does not seem to be familiar with research which might have strengthened his own arguments.
6. Specialists in the field will be familiar with much of the material reviewed here and may wish to pass over it quickly.
7. Surely they must be familiar with his writing?
8. In such situations, accountants need to be familiar with full life-cycle costing based on the experience-curve concept.
9. He'd read the script and already seemed to be familiar with Joyce's published material.
10. All managers who oversee departmental supervisors should be familiar with office procedures and equipment.
11. Your opponent will be familiar with these going rates and it may be possible to settle costs advantageously on this basis.
12. Many readers will also be familiar with demonstrations of production of electric power by tapping the energy of winds and tides.
13. You must know the rules and be familiar with standard market terminology.
14. To be familiar with the concept, significance of the respiration, respiratory process (external respiration, gas transport and internal respiration).
15. Be familiar with the robot ( automotive assembly ) production line. Good with hands, staidness, carefulness, good patience.
15. Wish you can benefit from sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
16. To be familiar with Service Charge Points allocated to entitled employees.
17. There are two programming models you should be familiar with: synchronous and asynchronous processing.
18. It's important to be familiar with the subtleties of Bash before you embark on an LFS build.
19. Be familiar with banking operation, such as deposit, loan, payment and debit cards.
20. The law experiment aims to make the students be familiar with practical legal program and skills in the law office, the court and the procuratorate so as to develop their professional quality on law.
21. Be familiar with the service line in ASMC and the good ability of management.
22. Be familiar with domestic accounting rule and relevant knowledge of finance, revenue, audit rule, and financial policy.
23. Be familiar with warehouse management process.
24. Be familiar with the Aluminum welding parameter and operation, good with hands, staidness, carefulness, good patience.
25. If customers' needs are to be recognized and met, designers and engineers must be familiar with sales and marketing.
26. Nurses who have already worked on medical wards will be familiar with many of these tests.
27. Arable farmers who applied last year for oilseed rape subsidy will already be familiar with the way the map should be completed.
28. The normal work of the accelerator safety has to be familiar with and control to the function index sign of the accelerator key parameter.
29. FIR window design with a digital filter function can be familiar with the rectangular window, Haining window, Hamming window and Blackman window.
30. For this, China needs a large, well-educated middle class; if and when it gets it, many of them will have been educated in the West and will be familiar with the U.S. and Europe.
More similar words: familiar, bear with, family, together with, civilian, military, liability, militarism, reliability, conciliatory, with, do with, without, go with, within, down with, deal with, talk with, with young, live with, do without, get on with, withdraw, cope with, meet with, play with, go without, do away with, agree with, along with.