Random good picture Not show
1. His fans would already be familiar with Caroline.
2. Before you start your own business you should be familiar with the government's rules and regulations.
3. By now you will be familiar with the one-way system in the centre of town.
4. Everyone must be familiar with the old favourite among roses, Crystal Palace.
5. He does not seem to be familiar with research which might have strengthened his own arguments.
6. Surely they must be familiar with his writing?
7. Specialists in the field will be familiar with much of the material reviewed here and may wish to pass over it quickly.
8. In such situations, accountants need to be familiar with full life-cycle costing based on the experience-curve concept.
9. He'd read the script and already seemed to be familiar with Joyce's published material.
10. All managers who oversee departmental supervisors should be familiar with office procedures and equipment.
11. Your opponent will be familiar with these going rates and it may be possible to settle costs advantageously on this basis.
12. Many readers will also be familiar with demonstrations of production of electric power by tapping the energy of winds and tides.
13. You must know the rules and be familiar with standard market terminology.
14. Be familiar with warehouse management process.
15. Be familiar with the HR job content and process.
15. Wish you can benefit from sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
16. Be familiar with the frequently-used acupoints for postponing senility.
17. Be familiar with package specification and material.
18. To be familiar with the mechanism of indirect calorimetry.
19. Be familiar with interview technology and selection process management.
20. Be familiar with market information and sources of supplies.
21. Must be Familiar with Automatic Import License Application procedure.
22. Be familiar with laundry machine operation.
23. Must be familiar with all production order content.
24. To be familiar with the concept, significance of the respiration, respiratory process (external respiration, gas transport and internal respiration).
25. Be familiar with the robot ( automotive assembly ) production line. Good with hands, staidness, carefulness, good patience.
26. To be familiar with Service Charge Points allocated to entitled employees.
27. There are two programming models you should be familiar with: synchronous and asynchronous processing.
28. If customers' needs are to be recognized and met, designers and engineers must be familiar with sales and marketing.
29. Nurses who have already worked on medical wards will be familiar with many of these tests.
30. Arable farmers who applied last year for oilseed rape subsidy will already be familiar with the way the map should be completed.
More similar words: familiar, bear with, family, together with, civilian, military, liability, militarism, reliability, conciliatory, with, do with, without, go with, within, down with, deal with, talk with, with young, live with, do without, get on with, withdraw, cope with, meet with, play with, go without, do away with, agree with, along with.