Random good picture Not show
(1) His mind was bound up in that question.
(2) He is bound up in his work with old people.
(3) Extension cords that looked frayed or suspicious were bound up in Scotch cellophane tape.
(4) These very weak stones are rich in water, which is bound up in both hydrated salts and clay minerals.
(5) Moral and economic rights are bound up in the concept of copyright.
(6) Although activists take on global economic and political issues, their affiliations(sentencedict.com), allegiances and loyalties are bound up in local communities.
(7) The victim of horrendous physical and emotional abuse, she was failed by all those who were bound up in her care.
(8) More usually, the body was bound up in a folded position, with the knees under the chin.
(9) All our limitations are bound up in our intellectual mind with its boundaries and imperfections and its tendency to emotional distortion.
(10) I didn't want to be bound up in any roadblock or be bound up with her, because I knew my boss would be bound to realize that I was not at work if this event was on the TV news.
(11) This behaviour is believed to be bound up in the activity of dopamine, a brain hormone which, among other things, can produce a sense of enjoyment connected with certain activities.
(12) I pray that all beings will not gain a mind of greed, will not be bound up in body-and-mind.
More similar words: be bound up with, be bound to, be bound for, bound up, roundup, wound up, round up, round-up, rebound, icebound, homebound, hidebound, housebound, redound upon, muscle-bound, strikebound, free boundary, from the ground up, rebound tenderness, be wrapped up in, bound, abound, bounds, bounden, bounded, unbound, outbound, bounder, inbound, bound off.