Random good picture Not show
1. Some young people study Zen Buddhism or Bahai.
2. Read Bahai prayers with Li Yang.
3. The verdict against the seven Bahai leaders was harsh, even by Iranian standards, and came after almost two years of arbitrary detention in Tehran's notorious Evin prison.
4. Seven Bahai leaders have been sentenced to 20 years in prison this week by the Iranian judiciary. The sentences were met with widespread condemnation.
5. Although born Bahai, he used to work as a reciter of the Quran.
6. Bahai, a patriotic general, was the first general of Ning Guta area of Qing Dynasty.
7. He had reportedly been executed on March 20, the first Bahai to be executed since December 1988.
8. Reverend Campbell says he hopes to bring more religions to Claremont Lincoln, including the Bahai faith.
9. Morever , the modified Mitsuyasu' s model which was obtained by authors to fit the measured directional spectra by a wave gage array in the Bahai Sea is also in agreement with the field data.
More similar words: bahamas, to a hair, bah, autobahn, aha, lahar, graham, sahara, abraham, mahatma, brouhaha, tomahawk, lift a hand, taj mahal, lend a hand, maharaja, panama hat, satyagraha, mahabharata, billy graham, time and a half, bring to a halt, mahatma gandhi, abraham lincoln, at the drop of a hat, jawaharlal nehru, mahayana buddhism, a hard nut to crack, hair, hail.