Random good picture Not show
31. Vitamin B assists in red-blood-cell regeneration.
32. It's time to put Plan B into action.
33. He passed through the doorway into Ward B.
34. I got a B in history.
35. Abbreviations like B.C. and A.D. are usually capitalized.
36. A demands ￡500, B offers ￡100.
37. Draw a line from A to B.
38. The Great Wall dates from the third century B.C.
39. Please turn to section 5, subsection b.
40. Liver cancer is linked to the hepatitis B virus.
41. Let's pretend A meets B in the park.
42. I got B minus in the test.
43. Let's assume A knows B is guilty.
44. Pineapple juice is rich in vitamins A and B.
45. Shall we go for plan A or plan B?
46. Line A crosses line B at right angles.
47. A lent money to B.
48. 'O.O.B.E.' is short for 'Out Of Body Experience'.
49. He merits a grade of B on his composition.
50. A: Sorry for interrupting you. B: Never mind.
51. 'Butter' begins with B / 'B'.
52. Draw a line from point A to point B.
53. Team A scored against Team B.
54. A squared plus B squared equals C squared.
55. C comes after B in the alphabet.
56. Assign the letters of the alphabet their numerical values — A equals 1, B equals 2,(http://sentencedict.com/b.html) etc.
57. The hepatitis B virus has been isolated from breast milk.
58. She only gave me a B for my last essay.
59. Vaccination is essential to protect people exposed to hepatitis B infection.
60. Slot piece A into piece B, taking care to keep the two pieces at right angles.